Does anyone have a short clutch lever?

jtash123

Mar 6, 2011
if you do how do you like it? ive heard from a few people its a lot nicer than a full clutch. also where did you buy it and price. thanks

i have one, as well as a shorty brake lever. I got the brake lever from parts Canada. and i got the shorty clutch lever from ebay. Its the easy pull brand WAY BETTER!

Yeah i looked at a few gear web sites and couldn't find anything on them so ill check ebay next

I picked mine up locally. It is a Moose Racing Shorty. I paid like maybe $8 for it and love it. You can also get a short brake handle and put it on upside down for a clutch handle if you can't find one.

i put a full shorty set on my sons blaster and hated them both with the stock cable brakes, both were way harder to pull..... clutch and brake
i didnt have troubles with my kung-fu grip, but my son, and everyone else that rode it complained
i believe i still have both laying around since switching to cr style ez pull clutch levers on both my bikes, and finally adding hydro's to my sons

@2stroke4ever lemme look tomorrow and make sure they're both still there,
i paid like $20 + shipping, so how's $15 shipped sound ????
unknown make, but came as a set, black levers and perches
both should still be in good shape, only 1 season, and maybe ridden once twice a month during summer/fall
PM me about them for a reminder < yeah my old ass might be gettin senile, hahahaaaa

this is becoming a pain in the ass! i cant find a link to a shorty clutch lever anywhere! i dont know if i should be searching machine specific or not. its a 2005 blaster. so if anyone can lend some help please do

search for "banshee shorty clutch lever/perch"
same thing as blaster