Does any one like this?

What kind of retard would want thier kick ass looking banshee to look like a gay ass raptor???

Maybe they should make it look like a raptor then pull up beside some retard with a 450 an they will think they can be the raptor because a raptor is slow then put money on the race an roll on, Lol

Maybe they should make it look like a raptor then pull up beside some retard with a 450 an they will think they can be the raptor because a raptor is slow then put money on the race an roll on, Lol

see i HAVE to argue this one, i watched someone on a "craptor" 700r tear a modded banshee apart, both had about the same amount of money in them, the banshee had the normal budget mods, most expensive being exhaust and carbs, the raptor had the exhaust with a proflow kit and some diff. tires, and odds and ends thing, and the raptor tore the banshee to pieces, needless to say that guy now has a raptor 700

Mod a craptor 700 all the way out an mod a banshee all the way out oops banshee got'em, Lol look what it takes to beat a banshee a f*ckin 700 4 poke, just a few weeks ago i watched a banshee run a 1000cc street bike on the track the guy on the bike was ashamed Lol there will never be another quad like a banshee yea let him spend his 7000 on his craptor 700 then 2000 more on upgrades when you can go buy a banshee for 2000 an spend the other 7000 you saved on modding the banshee an you still come out ahead no matter what

Well most the people that go buy craptor 700's have more money then brains because there all like i can whoop you, look at my 7000 dollar craptor 700 i got the fassest quad until a banshee's comes up that only costed half that much an whoops him.

They think just because it's a 700 an it costed 7000 dollars that nothin can touch it, that's what you call more money then brains.