DMC or Toomey?

05blasterkid

Apr 24, 2010
Corning, NY
i have a question about what pipe and silencer kit to get. Should i get the dmc alien which says it will increase 25% hp and 20% torque, or the toomey b1 kit that says it will increase the hp 25% but it doesnt say about torque. Let me know ur honest opinions dont let this start a war just tell me what you think

Does the DMC kit come with the center mount silencer like the shee kit?

no it doesnt. that would be awesome if it did though.

i had the dmc exhaust on my old blaster. i was young so i dont really remember the difference. i do remember that it was a deeper sound than most blaster exhausts. i didnt really mind it, i thought it was a nice exhaust. but most people will tell you to get the toomey which is also a good exhaust for a blaster.

Last edited:
I've have the DMC 916 pipes on my Shee for like 8 years now and I can tell you they make a great product. When I got them they had just won a pipe shootout in one of the ATV magazines. I put them on and used their jetting recommendations and never looked back. Widest power band of any 2 stroke i have ever owned. Even wider than my Toomy piped, power valved RZ350

kinda pointless to show a vid of a shee with dmc pipes? kinda like showing a vid of a shee with t5s and comparing it to a b1 kinda gets ya no where. get what im sayin