DMC Alien Exhaust System

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
I told some of you I thought this exhaust was too loud. It still is.:eek:.. so its now for sale . Exhaust was installed and Blaster started up and revved up then taken off . Total time on and off was 10 min like new. Complete set -up including all hardware. $250. not including shipping . No paypal ...bank check or USPS money order. Thanks...Questions, call Mark 919-620 -3245 NC

sale DMC pipe pics 001.JPG sale DMC pipe pics 002.JPG

Last edited:
I told some of you I thought this exhaust was too loud. It still is.:eek:.. so its now for sale . Exhaust was installed and Blaster started up and revved up then taken off . Total time on and off was 10 min like new. Complete set -up including all hardware. $250. not including shipping . No paypal ...bank check or USPS money order. Thanks...Questions, call Mark 919-620 -3245 NC

View attachment 10613 View attachment 10615

View attachment 10613 View attachment 10615
I
might be interested would be nice if a few of you guy could throw in your 2 cents

I would thrown in my 2 cents but I am sure the check would bounce. This is the exhaust I plan to get. If I had the funds right now we wouldn't be talking on this thread, the check would be in rich's hands.

Reactions: imagohardracing
I can't stand leaving money in PayPal.
I feel the same way, about the fees, besides if someone really wants something they will find the funds.
The only reason I am selling this exhaust is not to cause problems with the people near our riding place.

If I had the coin, you'd be hearing alot of this. Did you ship it in yet?, did you ship it yet?, did you ship it yet? :D
:) The FMF pipe I have works fine where we ride.I hate to let stuff sit I don't use, besides...
Last weekend I went to a private riding place that was mostly sand 600 acres. The owner has a Honda dealership and invited me and a friend to ride. I had to park the Blaster, could not keep up in the sand. All day I rode a 2012 Honda 400 x that evening I left with a new 2013 400x.

Pay pal doesn't have fees if you add a checking account..
That's right just give them all of youre personal accounts #s !:confused: Guess most people still don't know that Paypal and E- Bay were hacked into . They do not even know how much they lost yet . :eek:Their business is down by 25% , NOW they are looking into better security LOL !FYI... ANY PROGRAM CAN BE HACKED OR HAS A BACK DOOR .

Last edited:
Sorry...Now back to the original post ...If not sold by Monday will be up on Craigslist !
Full DCM Exhaust for sale ! $250.shipping not included. Thanks Mark

Last edited:
paypal was never hacked, nor ebay... what happened was someone made a fake ebay email asking you to sign in saying it was hacked and you have to change your password... when you changed it you just gave an email hacker your sh*t.. EBAY was never hacked, just a fake email. but regardless I understand your concern not to give internet your info. I myself know that paypal will always be safe and if not your bank will back you up, its just money, you cant make more if you have no risk and we will still live life...

paypal was never hacked, nor ebay... what happened was someone made a fake ebay email asking you to sign in saying it was hacked and you have to change your password... when you changed it you just gave an email hacker your sh*t.. EBAY was never hacked, just a fake email. but regardless I understand your concern not to give internet your info. I myself know that paypal will always be safe and if not your bank will back you up, its just money, you cant make more if you have no risk and we will still live life...
Keep telling yourself that then read this :
The attack that was made from Feb - March so far affects 233 million users. Hackers stole E- Bay employees logins. This gave hackers access to E-Bay customers names ,encrypted passwords e -mails, home address, phone # and date of birth. Paypal accounts were not DIRECTLY affected but hackers still can use the info kept for identity fraud
.After 3 months E- bay then issued a statement on-line and national tv requesting customers to change their E- Bay passwords . This was after they found a fake ( placeholder text) request had been hacked in to the site.
We may never know the real truth since a lot of money / info are in liable. Paypal was not involved.

The fact of the matter is as technology increases so does the risk. Most people have a checking account with online banking. That can be hacked as can any credit, debit, or check card.

The days of cashing a paper paycheck and writing checks/buying money orders is behind us.

I have my PayPal linked to my checking account. When I sell something I transfer the funds to my checking account. Quick and easy. Let's not forget that PayPal funds and bank account funds are insured.