DMC Blaster exhaust system $1,000 ?

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
So I was looking around on the Web when I saw this..:eek:.

ATV Galaxy selling..:confused:. DMC Blaster Exhaust systems for $1,000 but on sale for $890 . Better hurry only 2 days left !
I was going to buy the QT baffle for mine since it was too loud. Now, I think I will just frame it and hang it up on the wall instead.:D

DMC 001.JPG

Supposedly when Big sellers on ebay do this, it means that they are out of stock. From what I've heard, it's cheaper for the seller to leave it on there, make the price some ridiculously high amount no one will spend, then lower the price back to the normal market value when the item comes back in.

Makes no sense, but neither does anything else business related anymore. To me,I'd bet that company is spending dollars to save pennies.

Supposedly when Big sellers on ebay do this, it means that they are out of stock. From what I've heard, it's cheaper for the seller to leave it on there, make the price some ridiculously high amount no one will spend, then lower the price back to the normal market value when the item comes back in.

Makes no sense, but neither does anything else business related anymore. To me,I'd bet that company is spending dollars to save pennies.

Yeah, I thought the same thing , Someone else said the next batch will be June