did something naughty!!!

Nice bike! I would never want or need the power of a 250 bike nor could I handle it. I want to get a 125 2 stroke project this summer and sell my RM80 to fund it. The 80 is a little small but it'll do for now. Me and some buddies are building a MX track this weekend for bikes, pics will be posted in the pics/video section when we are workin on it.

yeah like i said the 250 is wayy more power on 2 wheels than i need.... hence doing a hybrid... found one blaster so far that would work.. unknown year, 87-02 complete kicks but wont start, guy wants $250 for it... ill pull the motor sell that motor, rad/wiring, and motor and rear brake from cr250 onto the blaster, than sell the sest of the cr, or rebuild the blaster motor and stick it into the cr for a cruisin around the yard bike

scan0017-1.jpg

this is the 2001 cr 250 i had and all i had done was fmf pipe and silencer w/jet kit and man o man was it effffin fast...i still wish i had that beast :(

Not a bad trade but I still think you should have taken your buddy's offer of $1700.You could have got something newer with the cash.Anyways still a decent trade and a good score for you.I have always and still love 2 wheels better than 4.

I wanted to put a rm250 engine on mine at one time but never did it. Ended up getting the big bore and stroker instead. You should do it though, I always end up letting people talk me out of it when I get an idea like that. I always regret it in the long run. That motor has so much potential on a blaster frame. you would certainly be one of the fastest blasters on here. I'd say probably top 5 maybe higher

i would NOT put that engine in a blaster frame. The 93 CR250 was basically the best CR250 ever built. Jeremy McGrath(i think, it was some famous rider) actually raced a 1993 cr250 untill 95. He though it was that good, but honda told everyone he was riding a 94 or 95, he finally thought the 96 was good enough to give up his 93. That should show you something right there. It would be kind of sad if you put that engine in a blaster, that bike is such a big piece of history. And a powervalve closes when the RPMS are low, and opens up when the RPMS reach a certain level, it smooths out the power delivery, and gives it a little more bottom end.

is this the one you wanted me to race? looks nice man good trade, my first bike was a 81 pw50 2 stroke, and man bein little that thing was fast as hell

my buddy that offerd the 1700 decided he didnt want it, and i know its a nice machine, i rode it a few times today.. well twice actually about 5 min each time... im almost comfortable with the power now, just need to get more comfortable taking off and turning lol...

im still hunting for a donor blaster, it would be a sick swap.. dirt bikes do nothing for me, im not a 2 wheeled guy!!.. was talkin with a builder on the site lastnight and he is thinkin he can pull somewhere around 65 hp out of it on pump gas and stil be 'trailable'

im sorry to the blaster motor die hards but 65 hp on pump gas 'reliabley' isnt gonna happen, i mean dont get me wrong i loved my blaster.. its just buildtin a swapp[ed blaster wil give me more satisfaction...

and besides think what the trx250r and banshee guys are gonna think when a blaster pulls away from them on the trails or away from them coming out of a corner on the ice...

granted the radiators wil give it away but still :)

and besides think what the trx250r and banshee guys are gonna think when a blaster pulls away from them on the trails or away from them coming out of a corner on the ice...

granted the radiators wil give it away but still :)

i would be trippin balls if that happend

i would be trippin balls if that happend

and you know as well as i do that motor is very cabable of walking away from banshee's, a piped and jetted banshee dont stand a chance against acr250 dirt bike, so there for im lookin into some 'extras' for the blaster swap to make sure that 'said banshee's' dont know wtf happend when they see a lil blaster powervalving away lol

and you know as well as i do that motor is very cabable of walking away from banshee's, a piped and jetted banshee dont stand a chance against acr250 dirt bike, so there for im lookin into some 'extras' for the blaster swap to make sure that 'said banshee's' dont know wtf happend when they see a lil blaster powervalving away lol

ya ya thats true...dude i really cant say anything back ta that...im speechless....:(