Diamond J widening kit

you dont have to take off your brake lines, like suprex said just cut the little metal bracket that the lines sit in and it will give you more play in the line

OK im getting ready to buy the kit.what one would be better the 6inch one or the 4 1/2 one?I have 2 inch rear spacers and now i got the douglas 190 read label rears(2 more inchs each side) and it is really wide i think.Should i take the rear spacers out? :)

no, leave it at the 6" up front and leave the spacers in, it will give it a nice stance, you might want to invest in a stronger rear axle if you do any jumping, and the axle will make you wider, then take out the spacer, you dont want the back wider than the front

Well i dont do much jumping.Little jumps around the yard.Mainly trail ridding.The shocks suck too.My boy has a cr 85 and its night and day when you hit the trails:( .Thinking about getting one of those 250r rear shocks.

the kit has the 4.5 and the 6" setting on it, you can choose when your installing which you'd like, the 250r shocks are nice from what i hear, i want one or a 400 ex rear, and yfz450 fronts, good luck to ya.

AWESOME.

ya, i have banshee front shocks too. they are o.k. for now... i have thought about yfz450 fronts though... i think they should be good...

did you get the 4.5 or 6inch kit? i got the 6 inch... hope i didn't over do it.
i have +4 in the rear... figure it would be pretty sweet like that.

get douglass 190 rear rims and that will give u +2 so with the rims and ur +4 axle ul be good ul have +6 in back and +6 in the frontI:I

I'm installing my widening kit and am stumped on which way to install the upper a arm brackets. There are two flat brackets and one offset.
What goes where ? Does anyone have a good picture ?
Thanks