damb it cant have no fun

back again

Jul 19, 2011
ma
Well today I took out my kids down to a pit I ride all the time.I unload the blaster off the truck.my son is 9 so I take him for a quick ride and then my daughter 13 asked to ride it.she jumps on and I'm on back.as we come around this corner got cops flyin up on quads with there lights on lol.I'm luke wtf. So anyways thank god they let me go without fines.so long story short lost another place to ride if they see me again they will arrest me and impound my quad.man this sucks .this place is in middle of no where about half mile in the woods.I hate this state!!!!!! Lol now what?

now you go back, by yourself, to test their riding skills
bet they don't catch you

We have conservation and sheriffs and theyre all "john wayne" wanna bes.

But we run!i see in your situation why you couldnt but we do and ill admit although its dumb its fun!

The 147mph in my supercharged coupe bought me a night in jail and a fine+ lawyer and court costs.But even the cop was impressed with mny driving skills and the power of my car.LOL he told me on the way to the county jail.

Yea belive me if didn't have my kids would of had a hell ride.just sucks cabt enjoy it anymore u know

I know what it's like. I came outta my trail onto the road, 10 seconds away from my friends' house. Go around a blind corner and whatta ya know, a cop is sitting there waiting for me. He INSTANTLY drove right up to me, blocking me from driving away. Trust me if I coulda ran, I would have. I made a judgement call then; lie to the cop and get onto my trails and run, or talk my way out of it... I went with the latter. I got out ticket free :)

gotta respect the land owner, if you dont have permission to ride there what do you expect

how would you like if someone was riding on your land?

i know alot of people are running out of places to ride including me it sucks i know

Well today I took out my kids down to a pit I ride all the time.I unload the blaster off the truck.my son is 9 so I take him for a quick ride and then my daughter 13 asked to ride it.she jumps on and I'm on back.as we come around this corner got cops flyin up on quads with there lights on lol.I'm luke wtf. So anyways thank god they let me go without fines.so long story short lost another place to ride if they see me again they will arrest me and impound my quad.man this sucks .this place is in middle of no where about half mile in the woods.I hate this state!!!!!! Lol now what?

I think we have all had are fun running. in a pit, on the roads, in a field. any where is fun rather run the get caught and get my my quad impounded. hahaha sucks you lost a rideing spot tho. i remember back like 3 years ago one i had my little klx 110. i was rideing to my freinds house down the road and found my self in trouble there was a road right down from my house i had to pass and well a cop was half the way down the road. he followed me. for about a mile or so the i found a open feild and took it to trails i rode and called my freind and told him to go to the trails later the day. so one he got there we took the chance to go to his house and we stayed there until the cop was for sure gone.

gotta respect the land owner, if you dont have permission to ride there what do you expect

how would you like if someone was riding on your land?

i know alot of people are running out of places to ride including me it sucks i know

Ive found that It's other people complaining about the noise. When the farmers dont really care but the cop that pulls up says to the farmer hey he cant be racing arround here he could get hurt if he dosent know what he's doing then the farmer has to be a dick cause he's the one who's in trouble for not yelling at you. Just saying If I were a Sheriff or cop or whatever I'd be super cool about it and let everyone have like 3 do whatever you want and getaway with it passes. As long as your not being a total drunken idiot on the trails.

Well I guess the place I was rideing was conservation land.idont see how but idk what to do now but sell my quad.sucks really cant afford to pay tickets and impound fees.so I posted it on craigslist see if it sells.if not part out time I guess

There is a case in question not far from where I live where the local authorities have banned children riding motorcycles on land owned by their family, a large property.

If you cant ride on your own land, what is the world coming to.

We have a small MX track on our land and I have asked the nearby farm owners if our riding offends them. We have their blessing to have as many friends come ride at our place.

I'd have to second (whoever said) that alot of it is noise complaints and shared use. The hippies on their nature walks can't handle a good inhale of two-stroke smoke ... just cannabis, and they would rather hear their bongo hand drums then A high revving quad when their out coddling bunny rabbits while conserving nature reserves ... they always biotch about shared usage, but where is our shared usage???????

Anyway, don't sell your quad .... what??????, and even if you are gonna go that route atleast part it here ... you'd probably make a bit more.

idk guys my yard is way to small to have fun on it lol.ive been looking for a place legal but this state just sucks! i dont know anymore

idk guys my yard is way to small to have fun on it lol.ive been looking for a place legal but this state just sucks! i dont know anymore

I guess that is the one benefit of living in a completely "red state" like Idaho, they're like screw your national/conservation land we got quads and motor bikes here. I:I

I emphasize the "one" in benefit there ... lol

Dually still rides here whenever he wants!!! I have a few nice,safe places to ride.Keep the quad and come down my way and we will tear it up with no problems.The amount I pay for property taxes they can F**k off even if they wanted to try and say something.It is state and town land I ride so it's all good.Theres a ride in store this weekend,you in??lol

There is a case in question not far from where I live where the local authorities have banned children riding motorcycles on land owned by their family, a large property.

If you cant ride on your own land, what is the world coming to.

We have a small MX track on our land and I have asked the nearby farm owners if our riding offends them. We have their blessing to have as many friends come ride at our place.

Same here so far all I gotta do is ask. but he has to harvest it before I can ask. For me the sheriff only comes arround like once mabey twice a month and nothing ever happens cause he's cool about it. He just gives us the usual rutine ask's what your doing did you ask to ride here and just take it easy and just small talks you a bit. But if your riding a super loud quad or snomobile he's not to happy to have to come out and tell you.............

well i posted it up for sale if anyone in ma is intrested its still avalible i think im done for a while i cant afford the trouble not that they will catch me lol but theres always that chance u never know