Wattup Biotch's??? Tech here, Holla..........

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
Yo, B-Forum, Tech here.
Yeah, still breathin'

Howz everyone doin??? Hope well, hope great, hope healthy, all that jazz.
Me?? Livin' the dream, as always, but a bit more busy than I would like to be. But hey, as Frankie says, "That's life" right????

Anyway, just thought I would check in and say Yo, share some info, pics, and hopefully chat with some of my Bruthas as its been WAY tooooo long.
Been peeking in on the AWK Mountain festivities, awesome as always, you gotta be a fuggin scrooge to not have fun up there, and the ridin' is about as crazy as it comes. Wish I had more time this year to partake but that is not even negotiable, we will see next year.

So, where has tech been??????? hmmm.....
Most of you that KNOW me KNOW the nature of my work, & yeah yeah its been CRAZY in the land of USDOD, but its all good. I can barely squeeze in enough time for the family lately but at least they are taken care of, that is all that matters. Also, as always, have like 5 projects too many that I am working on, that "toyz A.D.D" never seems to quiet down, LOL...

So, about me, where do I start.
My Son Jake is doing great, getting big and strong, turned 2 on Aug 8th, he's the man.
My daughter Karlee is perfect, she is turning 4 this Oct 30th, started pre-school this year, just the angel in my skies.
Wifey is great, keeping everything grounded in our lives, the kids, house, and ALL that comes along with. Thank god for her man, thank god...

So wifey begged and begged and begged for one more, she was convinced we needed just one more little fugger runnin' around. LOL
So, as she give me everything I want, I figured hey WTF, we make perfect kids, why not right? So, as I write we are 23 weeks into our LAST pregnancy.
BUT, it got real interesting real quick, with a "twist"...
We went to our 12 week ultrasound for a full check up, and GUESS WHAT?????
Yup, fuggin TWINS, you gotta be kiddin' me.
Crazy, we were floored, but excited. So, its about to get real rowdy as now we are a bit too big for our current home, so we are working on getting it on the market and looking for a new home, to suit our up and coming new larger family. As I said, things are crazy and get crazier everytime I look around the corner, haha. Anyway, its all good, we got this. Wish me luck.

Here is what I saw at the 12 week ultrasound, right before a little bit of pee came out in my boxer briefs: (yup there's 2 of um!!)

IMAG2241_zps46230275.jpg

On we go......

So, speaking of twins here are another set of mine, and one of my many projects going on in my crazy life.
The green one is a 1990 Kawasaki ZX7 H2 (Doug Chandler AMA replica) FAR from stock, wired for track, and naaaaaasty...
The silver one is an ULTRA Rare 1992 Kawasaki ZX7R / K2 model homologation race bike, custom carved for registration/street use, way too fun. Only 172 of those were brought into the US and Canada in racekit form for the track, proud to be sitting on one...

Pics to share:

20120905_183117_zps588d5838.jpg

IMAG2211_zpsb9f38e76.jpg

Good times, wish me luck to not die on one of those, my family needs me around, LOL...

Also been working on my step son's little Yamaha yfm80 Moto 4 that he out grew, getting it restored and customized to be put away for a bit till little Jake man is ready to learn, very very cool little bike, and preserved as ONE of a kind, PERFECT...

20120901_183509_zps16b84b78.jpg

And here is his new bike we built, it started as a 1986 Suzuki LT230 QuadSport, came out awesome!!!!

20121005_174810_zps5790d0bb.jpg

20121005_174701_zps141cd69c.jpg

We got the Wifey a new hotrod too, so she did not feel left out of the fun:
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Sport, family big pimpin' LOL

IMAG1797_zps6541d730.jpg

And if you know me, ya know I always have a pickup truck sittin' around the house.
I got rid of my little red reliable go go Ford Ranger. Needed something bigger and a bit more power, 4x4, etc, so got an F150 Sport, love it...

20120908_124605_zps54784752.jpg

20120908_124705_zpse393a263.jpg

OH, the Blaster??????????
Yeah, of course, she's sittin' pretty as always.
Just need some good fuggin time to go ride it.
Holla

IMAG1311_zps2db9e278.jpg

Big Daddy Kane !
glad to see everything is goin good for you and the family !!!!

you and them ultra rare, race built street legal toys, still got the porsche ???

steve and i were talkin on the mountian about forming a search party to come find yo azzzz !!!!

Haha, yeah, you know me, always lookin' for a bigger rush, bring it on.
Yeah talked with Mutha Trucka a week or so back, nice to catch up, its been a while, hell talking with any of ya!!!
Toooooo long, Fo Sho.

As said my life is crazy right now, way nuts, but I am ridin' it!!!! I:I

Hope you are well Brutha.
Can't wait to get up there for some saddle time, and all the rest that comes with it. No doubt...

Can't wait to get up there for some saddle time, and all the rest that comes with it. No doubt...

holler anyitme if you find the time, doesn't have to be an official ride for you, just bring it !!!!

and btw....congrats on the twins, and them huge bandits on the rear of that lt80 has me crackin up !!! (my favorite tire !)

holler anyitme if you find the time, doesn't have to be an official ride for you, just bring it !!!!

and btw....congrats on the twins, and them huge bandits on the rear of that lt80 has me crackin up !!! (my favorite tire !)

Prolly take ya up on a close and personal visit soon to get the F outta dodge, this way we can chill, rip up the mistress MTN, etc.

Yeah, Bandits rule bro and that is a bored out LT230, not an 80(the yfm80 is above it, the old Yami), it riiips, faster than the neighbors stock 300ex, surprisingly fast somehow. :-/

Fun bike, and the step son is 13 now so he LOVES it.

aaaahhhh, somehow i missed seeing the white one, and knew that lil 80 might have troubles with turning them heavy ass bandits

Here is the 1986 Yamaha YFM80 MOTO 4:

20120901_183509_zps16b84b78.jpg

20120901_183534_zps585f7218.jpg

20120901_183528_zps48eae977.jpg

And here is the 1986 Suzuki LT230 Quadsport, bored out, larger 30mm carb, jetted and S-arrestor removed, geard up, and a few other goodies. Custom painted/cut fenders, Pro Sport Bandit tires, etc... We just got done this for the step son as he is now 13 and outgrew the moto 4, he is loving the Suzuki now and it has baaaalls for a 230, for sure. Fun bike.

20121005_174810_zps5790d0bb.jpg

20121005_174759_zpsaad021c1.jpg

20121005_174632_zps24ffd4dd.jpg

20121005_174731_zpsa441c130.jpg

20121005_174701_zps141cd69c.jpg

nice builds/bikes as usaual from you.....just add mud !!!

Thx Meng... The 80 is getting 4 new tires soon, and will be probably "put way" for 2 years till Jake man is ready to learn.

The Zuki is good now, and filthy, if it makes ya feel better. LOL
But they all clean up nice!!!

I need to filth up the blaster is what I need to do. A...S...A...P

Hey u somebitch! We knew you couldn't resist our luv! Glad to hear from ya! Just got mine going too, I'm ready for a rip, I want a night ride too at 30 degrees!

damn tech good to see ya again homie..congrats on the twins man, looks like u doing pretty good brother..now find some ride time lol

damn tech good to see ya again homie..congrats on the twins man, looks like u doing pretty good brother..now find some ride time lol

Hahaha
Yeah Tech is Ah-ight. Thx for chiming in Freek, wazzup Bro? How U be? Hows batt??
Hope all is well bud.

Yup, Twins are coming, we are blessed, gonna get Rowdy right quick, Fo Sho. I:I

We are all about it, and just about ready to move so plans are coming together.
Ride time is a must, I am feenin' like a crack head. Have not fired up the blaster(other than warm ups, rip on the property, etc) in a year now, over due.

Yo, whats that bike in your avatar? OLD school RM huh? 125???
I would guess its a, ummmmmmm, 1981 RM 125.
Final answer... sweet bike!!!

I have a 1992 Kawasaki KX 125 project coming along SWEEEEEEET.
Gonna be a screamer.
Here is the carb restore, you can eat off this thing now, haha...

IMAG1403_zps059b456b.jpg

Nice to hear from ya Freek, holla...

Hahaha
Yeah Tech is Ah-ight. Thx for chiming in Freek, wazzup Bro? How U be? Hows batt??
Hope all is well bud.

Yup, Twins are coming, we are blessed, gonna get Rowdy right quick, Fo Sho. I:I

We are all about it, and just about ready to move so plans are coming together.
Ride time is a must, I am feenin' like a crack head. Have not fired up the blaster(other than warm ups, rip on the property, etc) in a year now, over due.

Yo, whats that bike in your avatar? OLD school RM huh? 125???
I would guess its a, ummmmmmm, 1981 RM 125.
Final answer... sweet bike!!!

I have a 1992 Kawasaki KX 125 project coming along SWEEEEEEET.
Gonna be a screamer.
Here is the carb restore, you can eat off this thing now, haha...

IMAG1403_zps059b456b.jpg

Nice to hear from ya Freek, holla...

lol yeppers an 81 rm 125...sweet job on that carb bro, id eat off it lol

lol yeppers an 81 rm 125...sweet job on that carb bro, id eat off it lol

Cool bike, where did you score that? Was it a runner when ya bought it/scored it? You restoring it or just beatin' it like it owes ya money??? :D

My KX project is obsessive, I am breaking it down piece by piece, total A.D.D. build, good times. Its gonna be wicked custom and cherry when done, I will finish it this winter if time allows.

Post up some pics of the 125 if ya have some, of course if some other thread is not flooded with um as of yet.

LATE