Your Blaster cant keep up with this Mini Bike

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
This is a mini bike me and my buddy worked on over the summer, its pretty much his dream toy. Its been clocked at 55 mph not at full throttle. The motor has only about an hour of ride time on it so we are not taking it all out yet. Off the line a stock blaster can barely keep up and once broken in it will have more top speed. Most people really dont believe how fast it is until its flyin down the road, it sounds somethin like a harley. (seriously)

Hes done basically everything you can to these little honda motors, Its got a billet crank, billet flywheel, billet intake with i forget what size mikuni, what they call a race pipe (i call it a straight pipe) and he put a aftermarket head on it and wiseco piston, also as you can see its equipped with a ultra custom blaster throttle:p

DSC02297.jpg

Looks like fun!! I have had a few mini bikes in my day.Those hondas can really scoot with mods.Nice job..Vids are a must

That thing is cute. That must turn heads doing 60 down your street.

I dumped this thing 2 or 3 summers ago with the old engine, worst road rash of my life you dont really think about it wen you hop on a mini bike. I had a tshirt and shorts on and dumped it full speed on the pavement (old motor did about 25mph) i had road rash so bad my clothes healed to my skin in my sleep and let me tell you thats a pretty terrible thing i was kinda traumatized.

I was going to say, it looks....... dangerous.

When I was growing up we have a honda QA50 (about the same size) and it was pretty much a deathtrap. I had gravel roadrash so many times I can't even begin to count and I LOVED it.... most fun ever.

I was going to say, it looks....... dangerous.

When I was growing up we have a honda QA50 (about the same size) and it was pretty much a deathtrap. I had gravel roadrash so many times I can't even begin to count and I LOVED it.... most fun ever.

Its very dangerous, we let everybody ride it with the old motor now there is a very short list of people who are allowed on it.

I had a qa50 and a trail 70 growing up TONS of fun but im pretty sure me and all my buddys got hurt on them, the trail 70 met its end when my sister drove it into a tree and broke a blood vessel in her face she looked like a pumpkin head.

There's a guy on YouTube that BUILDS these things. I'm not talking just "cheap" aftermarket stuff. I'm talking he's welding and machine cases and heads and cylinders and building stroked 'big block' engines that they are running on alky and nitro in these mini bike frames to drag race down their street with. I think his channel is MiniDragBikes or something. I'll got get a link to the King build video

This isn't the Stroker 305 build video I was looking for but it still shows a bit of what he does with these things

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guy on YouTube that BUILDS these things. I'm not talking just "cheap" aftermarket stuff. I'm talking he's welding and machine cases and heads and cylinders and building stroked 'big block' engines that they are running on alky and nitro in these mini bike frames to drag race down their street with. I think his channel is MiniDragBikes or something. I'll got get a link to the King build video

thats pretty extreme but you wont see it flying down the road lol. If you look into mini bike drag racing hes far from the only one doing that hes just the only one claiming to be the fastest but if its not proven its not true :p

And you would be shocked what the "cheap" aftermarket stuff cost lol my buddy already has a modified case but is looking at a better one that costs $500. The crank was just under $300 i believe the flywheel was just under $200, and all the other sh*t hes got into it. This is anything but a cheap hobby most people wont put as much into a quad as hes going to dump into the mini.

Yea ik ik lol wasn't trying to knock on the bike. It's pretty cool for sure! Does it have a CVT or regular cintrifugal (spelling) clutch

Yea ik ik lol wasn't trying to knock on the bike. It's pretty cool for sure! Does it have a CVT or regular cintrifugal (spelling) clutch

We got both the centrifugal and a bully racing clutch but u cant ride it with the bully clutch it engages at to high of a rpm and its just to much for that frame without a wheelie bar.