daily driver

I got a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4.0 love it, never will sell it. Gonna be lifted by next summer I'm hoping

07 nissan frontier quad cab 4.0 v6 manual 6 speed. hauls ass for a little pickup. around 270hp. barely fits my blaster though. worried about addin a 4" swinger. it's gonna be tight.

this tread was goin well til some negitive dude chimed in

My daily, 99' Isuzu trooper.

HPIM1872.jpg

She's my baby ;]

Just have my black '99 extended cab s-10 xtreme. 4.3 v6, 5 speed manual. Sold my '85 corvette earlier this year :(

i drive a 2000 jeep cherokee, its got the 4.0 and its got a 4.5 inch lift with 33's, also has alot of other goodies like lights, roof mounted spare, and much more I:I

mine are:
90 Sahara Wrangler, 4.2L I6 manual. Stock susp right now...getting some new 30's for it for this winter and maybe a 2" lift or something...if so then ill get some 31's...

89 S10, 2.8L V6, mods are in my sig

wife drives a stock 2000 Explorer w/ a cd player...thats the fam hauler...

Reading all this big engines makes me depressed lol....my daily is a Mitsubishi Mirage with a tiny 1.5l lol....hey atleast its in brand spankin new conditions :)

But me and my dad talked and in the near future getting a brand new Jeep Wrangler

mine was on a track, so it wasn't illegal, but it took a while lol. would like to upgrade it more and have some fun.

i drive a 2000 jeep cherokee, its got the 4.0 and its got a 4.5 inch lift with 33's, also has alot of other goodies like lights, roof mounted spare, and much more I:I

How come I ain't seen pics of this thing :eek: come on man post them up I'm a fellow jeeper

Reading all this big engines makes me depressed lol....my daily is a Mitsubishi Mirage with a tiny 1.5l lol....hey atleast its in brand spankin new conditions :)

But me and my dad talked and in the near future getting a brand new Jeep Wrangler

Get the 4 door rubicon unlimited if you can those are some badass rigs, the longer wheelbase is better for the off road fun

The "big" engines get old when you put $50 in on Monday and need more gas on Friday... Problem is I can't stay off the pedal.

The "big" engines get old when you put $50 in on Monday and need more gas on Friday... Problem is I can't stay off the pedal.
Haha! Yeah I love my V8 but with gas being 3.56 a gallon I need more then 9 MPG lol

This winter I would like to get a project car to build up, but as a daily my 3.5 v6 does just fine in traffic and gets really good gas mileage for what it is. But if gas gets any more expensive I'll be driving a fiesta with everything gutted but the driver seat lol

Haha! Yeah I love my V8 but with gas being 3.56 a gallon I need more then 9 MPG lol

This winter I would like to get a project car to build up, but as a daily my 3.5 v6 does just fine in traffic and gets really good gas mileage for what it is. But if gas gets any more expensive I'll be driving a fiesta with everything gutted but the driver seat lol

if you gut out a fiesta, you may be able to fit your little kx80 in there haha

there's alot of big gas hogs on this forum. my daily is a 1993 acura integra gs. owned by a honda engineer since the day it rolled off the assembly line til this past march when i bought it. everything is like brand new except the body. typical honda rust and a few dents