Cut rear plastic...

Andie

May 25, 2015
Hi I recently just cut my rear plastic to give a more custom look! Now I've done it j feel I got a little to happy when hacking away! Not quite finished in the pic as have to smooth and slightly shape more! What you guys think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 325
i like the look, its different thats for sure. but ocd is going to kill me if you dont fix this haha

it could be the lighting, but it looks like you cut one side more than the other

edit: now that i zoomed in on it, i think its a combo of the lighting and angle of picture taken.
image.jpg

I see how it looks in the pics and yes does look odd there! Inhad to go out a measure again to check, it is the same and cut down the same bend on each side, there is some more shaping to do to match the left side as it has the small cut out where the standard fender was shaped that way! Need to copy it exactly to the toher side. Have some shaping to do on the top of the right side is well to twke out that small indent in the shape! I will twke another pic when completley finished

glad to know its even! outside lighting would probably be better. lets see some pictures of the whole quad!

have you trimmed or thought of trimming the front fenders?

I will take the pics outside soon, it is currently not able to move as i am fitting the a arms and waiting for the extended tie rods. Also fotting a new duncan racing fatboy silencer. Will take some once they are done!