Custom carbon fiber coated parts for sale!

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
I thought i would make a new thread for this sense i have more done now and set some prices. This stuff is strong and less likely to chip then a regular paint job. I can put this finish on any metal or plastic part and make it stick good. There are limits to what the shape of the part can be because of how the graphic is applied.

Prices include shipping! If your sending your parts you pay return shipping (it will be cheap)

Stator covers $45 or $25 if you send yours

Headlight bucket $40 or $25 if you send yours

Oil pump cover $30 or $20 if you send yours

Bumper cover $30 or $20 if you send yours. I can do the "yamaha" text in any color notice how its red but the carbon fiber pattern is still there, i havent seen anybody else doing this technique.

I think the prices are good it takes a lot of time and the chemicals needed to do this are not cheap. Once i get a better tank built ill be able to do larger parts and offer better prices on everything because its going to simplify everything for me.

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

Just so everybody knows all the stator covers have a small spot not covered in the graphic, i took a picture to show everybody. Basically i cant cover this spot without removing the plastic hook there that holds the harness in place. you cant see this wen the cover is mounted, its covered by the harness.

Also the text on the covers that says the serial number and "made in japan" have been removed to make a cleaner look.

DSC02091.jpg

Tyler, you stuff looks better than the 200X scoops I had done at another place (and your prices are much better, $50 for the set of scoops). I'll take an oil pump cover but I'm in no hurry. Send me your address and I'll mail mine to you and you can do mine and send it back or send me one that's already done.

Tyler, you stuff looks better than the 200X scoops I had done at another place (and your prices are much better, $50 for the set of scoops). I'll take an oil pump cover but I'm in no hurry. Send me your address and I'll mail mine to you and you can do mine and send it back or send me one that's already done.

Thanks!!

Im trying to do some original things that the rest are not doing yet. Ive been thinking about doing the gas tank on my 1984 200x. Ive had a idea of doing a tank that starts as camo in the front and tears away to carbon fiber in the back.

Ill send my addy, i have like 10 of the oil pump covers im going to do probably tonight the one in the pic actually has a bad spot just wanted to include it for the pics.

could you match a paint color with these? I would love to do my headlight surround and oilpump cover if you could match my paint.

I've got an oil pump cover I'd like to get dipped. I threw a couple coats of gloss black spray paint over it, if that is an issue. I could sand it down to just the plastic before I send it to you. Let me know the details! I:I

I've got an oil pump cover I'd like to get dipped. I threw a couple coats of gloss black spray paint over it, if that is an issue. I could sand it down to just the plastic before I send it to you. Let me know the details! I:I

It doesnt matter i invested in 2 cases of aircraft paint remover it will strip it off in a few seconds rather then sanding it.

Ill send you a pm

Just put a huge order in for supplies. ill be getting 10 different patterns including a few snake skins, more carbon fibers, and a few different skull patterns to play with.

Also i put some headlights together today just to see how they look.

DSC02092.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

I might see what i can do with handlebars but its probably not going to be possible. I think i could do an axle but not until i finish building a bigger tank. I can do hoods and tank covers i think that would be awesome. I have a set i plan to do but im waiting for supplies to show up in the mail.

I might see what i can do with handlebars but its probably not going to be possible. I think i could do an axle but not until i finish building a bigger tank. I can do hoods and tank covers i think that would be awesome. I have a set i plan to do but im waiting for supplies to show up in the mail.

You could try it on my tag bars wink wink lolI:I

I got a bunch of supplies in the mail today. Ill have some new patters available soon and also i managed to do a blaster clutch cover and it looks great, pics coming soon.