Ct Pipe

xcrunner

Mar 30, 2008
Ga
Okay Ive got my eye on a CT mx pipe. Its just the headpipe, no silencer. What other silencers will work on this pipe? I will wind up getting a ct silencer for it, but I just want to see what will work for the time being.B-)
Thanks..

i dont think any will work with it...even if you do end up getting them ta conect then your still not getting any performance gains...you might even loose some idk...but i wouldnt do it

No need to worry about the first question. I found the Ct silencer that was going along with it and bought em.:-D I cant wait to see how much better it'll be than the DG.
Anyway whats a good baseline to start on my jetting. Everything is stock except for the airbox lid being off and the DG pipe and silencer. So far it looks like its running rich, plug is dark dark grey, might as well say black. Should I get a handful of plugs and do a plug check with the CT or will it lean it out way too much?
I'll let yall know what size main and pilot is already in it this weekend.

Damm, I just checked the main and its got a 340 in it. No wonder I smell like gas fumes after riding the thing.=))

I just put the pipe on earlier today and man it's is awesome! Its got a lot more of a mid range hit than the DG and will rev out further than the DG will ever hope to.. I did a plug check with that 340 and its now a dark brown, still a lil rich tho but better than being too lean. It also smells like a 2 stroke now instead of straight up raw unburnt gas. lol