CROOM, Brooksville

MXDoug

Aug 11, 2009
We are going to Croom again Sunday 9/6/09. Parking at Pine Parking, look for white F-150

it was 50 bucks when i went got my last sticker but i heard it 40 now?? idk

It lowers when the year pass is about to reset which means everyone has to renew there permits. then its 60 bucks for florida residents, and 100 bucks for everyone else.

Do you guys know if you have to have your bike registered with the state to get your sticker at croom now? I called them and asked but of course they say yes but no one has mentioned that here. Don't really want to pay for state registration when I already have to pay everywhere I go to ride. Just keepin the man out of my pocket if I can.

Do you guys know if you have to have your bike registered with the state to get your sticker at croom now? I called them and asked but of course they say yes but no one has mentioned that here. Don't really want to pay for state registration when I already have to pay everywhere I go to ride. Just keepin the man out of my pocket if I can.

i called up there and they told me just bring a bill of sale and or title and pay the fee..