Crankcase Bolt Sizes - Help Needed

Rtrak

Dec 9, 2012
Nogueirinha, Central Portugal
I did an earlier post on this subject but couldn't get the information I needed so here goes again! I need to split the cases on my blaster and want to replace the original crankcase bolts so that I can torque them effectively on rebuild. I need to know the actual bolt sizes that I need to order in advance of stripping down, ie: quantity, length, thread diameter and pitch, I assume they are not high tensile as the originals are crosshead type. I live in rural Portugal, thus can't just order a set from one of the US online stores. I'm sure this information will be useful for anyone else doing a rebuild. I have searched the threads but can't find this specific information. If I get no responses I'll post the sizes myself when I strip it down, I just want to save time with it in bits!

i've used 2 of these kits like this........

Yamaha Blaster YFS200 Stainless Engine Bolt Set Polished | eBay

if you have paypal, i would have no problem helping you with shipping to PT.
have it shipped to me and i'll ship it to you as a gift to avoid duties/fees, I have done this with a few UK bro's on here with good results.
PM me if i can help you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Awk08, I've checked the link you posted and it says 'this kit is external/exposed bolts only - no internal motor bolts' I appreciate you've used these before, and I note that some of the quoted quantities seem incorrect, are you sure the spec' hasn't changed? I need the 'internal' bolts too, to join the case halves together and enable me to torque them. Thanks for your kind offer for forwarding, I do have a PayPal account.