Couple Carb issues

A

Azer440

Im deciding on whether buying a racing carb, or just keeping the stock one. Im not trying to spend THAT much cash. So is it worth doing the reeds and spacer on my stuck one? Also besides a filter, what can i do for the air intake porion, arent there intake manifolds you can get? lastly my carb is always leaking ( not heavily, but a constant slow leak ) out of the yellow tube that points straight down. some quick pointers on a quick tune for the carb? Appreciate all help, kinda new to the site.

arent there intake manifolds you can get? lastly my carb is always leaking ( not heavily, but a constant slow leak ) out of the yellow tube that points straight down. some quick pointers on a quick tune for the carb? Appreciate all help, kinda new to the site.

yes there are intakes pro design makes a good one. the leak could be normal, maybe not. take it apart and clean everything out with some carb cleaner.

It actually sounds like the float in ur carb is stuck thus its "venting" off the additional fuel so it doesnt flood ur engine.....

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Try taking ur Carb apart and cleaning it with carb fluid and reassemble and try running it again, if the problem persists I'd look into a carb rebuild kit and go from there.