Cops took my bike

Anything that has a number ground off you should have been wary or buying? And why are you getting mad at the cops? because you were doing something illegal and got cought. Sounds like you should be mad at yourself.

I got it from a friend of mine I know he aint steal sh*t plus Ive seen cops pull him over n run it and let him go.Plus how the f*ck am i supposed to no the motor has an id num when the V.I.N. is on the frame.
no I wasnt on the road just my luck obama was coming through town on those tracks that day and they had them covered but i aint find that out till i got sandwiched in by the boys in blue. I tried to get away but i wasnt going to run one over and the blasty aint jumping 5 sets of tracks

well like I said if I dont get my bike back I'm goin to get a banshee . Well I found one online for 1000 bucks two days ago went and picked it up last night its in great shape. Its a 97 but the frame doesn't even have markes from rubbing I cant wait to fire it up today. i am so siked

You got it . Just came in from messin wit the banshee , took me all day and 100 bucks wasted to figure out that the pickup coil was too far away. thats why I hate cycle world they are lying crooks they supposedlyu bench tested my coil said it was bad so I bought a new one that didnt solve my prob I didnt give up there more reading digging and trial and error till I found that it was as simple as loosening one screw slide a lil and wala. But experience is knowledge. I will get another blaster when I find one cheap cause they r what they say they r a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1