Cool paint ideas anybody :)

kelvin carr

Mar 27, 2013
hello people. Does anybody have any cool ideas to paint the frame and plastics of a 2001 yamaha blaster ??

Ever see the the movie Idiocracy ?
I'm thinken Graphics with the

Brawno
The thirst mutilator !

Kind of a goofy inside joke but those that get it will really get it .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. I have a white frame and yamaha blue plastics. I'm thinking a black frame and will paint the plastics. I have done it before with good success. But with a black frame I'm thinking black and charcoal gray plastics.

Thoughts?

I'm in the same boat. I have a white frame and yamaha blue plastics. I'm thinking a black frame and will paint the plastics. I have done it before with good success. But with a black frame I'm thinking black and charcoal gray plastics.

Thoughts?

Sounds good, but a suggestion is to start your own thread for better suggestions... This is only a month, but I think the OP is gone lol

Its kind of late, I know, but for whoever else that might see this, what about a white and lime green color scheme? White frame, green plastics or vice versa????

Its kind of late, I know, but for whoever else that might see this, what about a white and lime green color scheme? White frame, green plastics or vice versa????

You can make your own thread I:I then it will never be too late!!

White plastics, green frame.

Only powder coat the frame....