cool 90 mod blasty

WOW! Very nice ride. Don't think it's worth the money. The one off parts would be hard to replace and would cost alot if you could even get them. Other then that, I'm inpressed.

ya those shocks alone are around $2K for the set.
it looks good, i beat it would give some 450s a run on the mx track. wonder how much it weighs.

ya those shocks alone are around $2K for the set.
it looks good, i beat it would give some 450s a run on the mx track. wonder how much it weighs.

ahah yeah, my friend runs a blaster 90 mod, and he is faster then most people in the C class

It's still a 1500 dollar quad. Probably got about 4k into it. That does not mean it's worth 4k. My 250r has 10k into it and it's only worth about 3500.

It's still a 1500 dollar quad. Probably got about 4k into it. That does not mean it's worth 4k. My 250r has 10k into it and it's only worth about 3500.

um, I know 5 people that have built one and I am building one right now. and the average price is about 10,000. I know some one who has about 20,000 into theres... so his price is a good price...

um, I know 5 people that have built one and I am building one right now. and the average price is about 10,000. I know some one who has about 20,000 into theres... so his price is a good price...

Theres no way.

blaster frame 200
cr engine 500
a arms 500
shocks lets say they are 2000(surley someone wouldnt pay that for works)
the rest is 300ex stuff and that craps dirt cheap.

Theres no way.

blaster frame 200
cr engine 500
a arms 500
shocks lets say they are 2000(surley someone wouldnt pay that for works)
the rest is 300ex stuff and that craps dirt cheap.

im not saying you cant build one for cheap. but ill tell you the way most people do it.

blaster: 3,000
yz / cr 85: 3,000
shocks 2,000
and everything else you need to make an mx quad.... so thats another couple thousand.

the one im building only cost us 800 for a used yz85 because were using everything that was on the blaster....

were building it for my little cousin to race...
the engine is already finished just need to get the motor mounts welded in...

So what age group rides one of these? I have a 7yr old who loves for me to give him rides on our trails. Could eb a good reason to geta 450r and keep the blaster for now.