compact pickups

X2 on the stick! I was 14 when I got my first stick, a 83 nissan pick up 400,000 miles and was still purring like a kittin! Everybody should know or learn how to drive a stick.

X2 on the stick! I was 14 when I got my first stick, a 83 nissan pick up 400,000 miles and was still purring like a kittin! Everybody should know or learn how to drive a stick.

sticks are almost non-existant anymore. everything id automatic.
u put ur regular business man in a manual, and he will push the clutch thinking its the parking brake, then shift it in 2nd to reverse, then try 3rd to drive.... lol

I drive a 1999 GMC sonoma 4 cylinder 5 speed, its really comfortable and drives nice and really reliable so far. Great on fuel and insurance too, since I'm really a beginner driver to them. From my experience(s) with fords I would never touch one again. maybe a new ranger but the old ones are a huge no no. a stick Chevy is the way to go man.

Mine has reinforced leaf springs and I could haul my polaris trail boss with no sag and I can barely feel it in the motor when accelerating.