C'mon Son!

HAHAHA tires are in great condition8-|
Oh and wheels, what part of washington do u live in? 89blaster89 and i both live in the covington/ maple valley areaI:I

I really like the "polish" and the fact there is a huge bend visible in the picture even though the ad says there aren't any, the super old tires are pretty awesome too. I'm in Silverdale about an hour and a half from you guys.

Tell me this one doesn't win the prize :eek: Yamaha Blaster

If it wasn't soo nice looking 8-|

WANT!!! :D:D I've been trying to find one of these for months, for my 7 year old nephew to ride. He'd kill himself on a stock Blaster, but this would be awesome for him to putt around on. Especially since I doubt it could go over 25mph at WOT. That Blaster has the cleanest utility-engine swap I've seen.

Too bad its too far away for me to go and pick it up. :(

WANT!!! :D:D I've been trying to find one of these for months, for my 7 year old nephew to ride. He'd kill himself on a stock Blaster, but this would be awesome for him to putt around on. Especially since I doubt it could go over 25mph at WOT. That Blaster has the cleanest utility-engine swap I've seen.

Too bad its too far away for me to go and pick it up. :(

throttle limiter screw! lol screw it in all the way and dont let him get outta 1st gear

throttle limiter screw! lol screw it in all the way and dont let him get outta 1st gear

Yeah, but I tossed my limiter screw years ago and really don't see him learning the clutch anytime soon. Its a good idea, but short of finding him a good used Yamaha Breeze, he'll just have to wait a few more years I think.