classified add posting time for newbie ?

NEONNIGHT34609

Dec 19, 2010
FLORIDA
newbie here love the board and info so far. i am lookin for some parts for my new project and wondering how long i have to wait to post and buy from the classified section ? :-/

just pay the $10 supporting member fee, and have 30 posts, well worth it

nothing in life is free. what do you expect. they do this for a good reason. it protects the forum from scammers and crap. just pay fricken $10 and post some replys on peoples threads till u get to 30. really not that hard. well worth it to. ive gotten 3 things for my quad since september by supporting.... without supporting this sight, i wouldnt have any of the things i have for my blaster now

dude it was a joke wash the sand from your crack ;)
nothing in life is free. what do you expect. they do this for a good reason. it protects the forum from scammers and crap. just pay fricken $10 and post some replys on peoples threads till u get to 30. really not that hard. well worth it to. ive gotten 3 things for my quad since september by supporting.... without supporting this sight, i wouldnt have any of the things i have for my blaster now

welcome to the site dude. we here at blasterforum.com are a tight knit bunch that like outsiders but we are extremely skeptical at first. just stick around for a while and people will warm up to ya. this forum is like no other.

easy boys,
i knew what he meant, and $10 was a good deal, he also posted "thanx" right afterwards and said he was gonna start lookin for change, which also lead me to think he was gonna sign up

just stay outta this thread neon, and do what ya gotta do to become supporting to continue your searchh for parts

wow, $10 to buy/sell parts. one of the main reasons why i got on here was to buy parts and get info. im no scammer by a long shot. oh well looks like ill have to suck it up and pay once i get 30 post. sucks retards have to ruin it for honest people who just wanna go fast and have fun...

the original post was not a joke but the 10 bux and 30 posts was. you guys have my support. payment on the way i am a newbie but have twisted some nuts enough to become a member I:I

right on neon, you wont regret becoming a supporting member, and all the good dudes and info that are on here

I got it man. Don't worry, we are just always on the lookout for yahoo's and banned peaple trying to get back in. Welcome to the forum. There is and infinite amount of wisdom and smart asses on here.

some people u just need to understand have a diff understanding of humor, like me for instance, im military,very thick skin, the possibilities are endless.....enjoy this place, i know i saved a few bux from buying here.

as a mechanic my humor is thick and my skin is weird. hum wait maybe i have that back a$$ wards. either way i have gotten alot of very good info from reading the threads on this forum, i am still kinda up in the air about what to do with my new found project but either way i am here to read and joke with the best of yaa.