checking intrest

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
okim gonna bring out the idear ive had for a while im deffinatly doing it for myself just wanna see if there will be a market for them, ok here it is i have acces to a lathe and wanna know if i make round house carriers out of alluminum, made for the blaster swingarm or a swingarm made buy me, but the catch is is i can make the carrier to fit lets say yfz bearings so you could run yfz axl and all that fun stuff, let me know if you would be intrested,im also gonna build custom long travel swingers that can fit these carriers.
also im still working on a really good front a arm design my last was made from .120 wall whtich was WAY to heave and the front just sagged like a mother

fair enough ill try to whip somthing up in the next couple of weeks been busy with my racing lawn mower and also im makeing a jack stand for quads thats gonna have rubber casters on it it will lift the quad off the ground and have wheels so you can push it where ever you want in your shop and etc,

yeah man, there has been some sh*t on here before where someone was offering up there services and wouldnt come through and the final product looked worse than my dogs poop after i feed him wet food... i think its a good idea, but people will need to see how good of quality before they say they will be willing to spend the cash

yea i know what yur talkin about what im mainly trying to see if people would use them or if im sticken my head in a dark hole, basically if i made em would they sell kinda thing, 88 i will work on some a arms again, just need to get the material, and funds lol