check out this awesome all aftermarket blaster!!

All that confidence in the quad's value, yet he can't even clean it up before taking pics?! LMAO!! If I didn't know any better, I'd say it has a DG exhaust to boot... :D

o stupid me... guess i shouldnt of drank so much tonight... playin drink games with my roomate an well hes a lil passed out on the floor an im waitin for my boty call to get here lol

Why do people trade sport quads for 4x4's?? I see it all the time... I used to think it was just a alaskan thing because people are just like that here... I'm seeing more and more 48er's doing it though..

Just don't get it...

Wonder what exhaust costs $900... Also I wonder what color power band hes runnin on that thing too. That bumper of his must be at least +12 hp to the wheel..

o stupid me... guess i shouldnt of drank so much tonight... playin drink games with my roomate an well hes a lil passed out on the floor an im waitin for my boty call to get here lol

I agree w/ 4cfed! Pics or you're lying..... It's even better if she's holding a sign that says "Hello BF family! The sign can't be blocking anything either :D

I'm sure he paid a bit for his powerband..... It's prolly color coded for max power...... Plus it matches his netting on his nerfs I:I