Cheap Pipe?

FasterBlaster22

Jan 11, 2008
Boston Ny
Looking to buy a cheap pipe (no toomys etc) Maybe a DG of FMF but im not sure yet. I ride near houses alot and I want to be as quiet as I can but i can go alot louder than stock. Thanks for your help!

i ride by peoples houses, and ofcourse ill be strapping an f7 or lrd soon

the LRD is a great pipe not too loud and its fairly cheap comparatively, thats what i run and i love it, ive had a toomy, and the fmf, and there great too but so loud, especially the fmf, thats a screaming biotch. vitos fat bastard is a good one too but its a little louder than the LRD.

yeah fmf.....is more expensive then what their worth IMO....their kinda loud but it just depends....the LRD's are probably the quietest...but isnt the point of a pipe.....to get more power and sound?......if all else fails....leave the head pipe open then start it up, then put the silencer back on and it'll be a heck of a lot quieter

yeah fmf.....is more expensive then what their worth IMO....their kinda loud but it just depends....the LRD's are probably the quietest...but isnt the point of a pipe.....to get more power and sound?......if all else fails....leave the head pipe open then start it up, then put the silencer back on and it'll be a heck of a lot quieter

Lol, My buddy has a bills and thats way too loud but my other friend has a DG and that seems preety quiet to me and it sounds nice. How are DG pipes?

we should get some various sound clips of different exhaust and throw them in this thread or make a sticky

bump, this is a great idea and im not letting it disapear onto the next page. Jabes, i want to start a new thread in here titled "sound clips of various exhaust" and i want you to sticky it

no, no need to sticky this thread, but the other one is a definate, ive already started the another thread asking people to send in sound clips or videos of their exhaust and once ive built up a little collection of them i will go ahead and make a new thread titled "various sound clips of different exhaust" or something along the lines and then inform you so you can go ahead and sticky it. Should be great, im pumped to be getting involved and doing the forum good.

im selling a fmf fatty in great shape i want 60 and i can get pics and ill take care of shipping i want cash though