caster oil?

I ran amsoil in my blaster 1 time. It ran for about 20 minutes and blew the piston up. Not saying it was def the amsiol It could have been time for the piston to go, but it sucked.

So after I rebuilt it I went back to the mobil 1 I was running. When I sold it I gave the kid the rest of the amsoil bottle with the blaster. lol

Well before switching to amsoil, I used yamalub r for thounsands of miles and it performed well.

Most of my races were in desert heat and 150 to 250 miles with at least 100 miles of prerunning the day before.......... and mostly wfo....

ok thanks for the info

yea thanks for clearing that up i didn't know that caster oil would gum up. probably just saved my new rebuild before it even runs.

i have ran Benol in my banshee i wouldnt recomend it bc it does gum up the in side of your jug it did mine and rings stuck got pistion slap and hade to rebuild it. theres better oils u can run.

i ran benol and liked it alot right up untill i got a case of stuck rings X(. im going to give super M a try this season.

My brother ran some oil with castor in it in his kdx200 and it lost power running that oil, noticeably. I rebuilt it shortly thereafter and man was that powervalve gunked up!! Duno if it was from running the castor or what???

I've always had good luck with torco.

Benol is super oldschool and still made for stubborn old folks.
Like others have seen I too noticed it build varnish up on my piston and jug.
I used to run it in my R/C and after a few runs it became clear that it was a real bad choice.
The carbon and ash build up after those couple run was like running a syn. based oil for years.
Klotz supertechniplate is what I run now with no problems.
It gives all the benifits of Benol caster based oil with none of the fog, varnish, or stuck rings.