Case splitter tool

blaster7

Mar 5, 2011
Martinsburg wv
Hey guys if any of you need a case splitter tool hit me up,I make them based on the Honda model and there much better then tusk,I can do it for $35 shipped depending on where you are,I'll get some pics up later for you guys.

photo19.jpg

photo38.jpg
\
photo46.jpg

Now this is my personal one that I've used on 85 125 250 race bikes as well as blasters crf150r and a kfx250f and it works great,now i only have enough materiel to make three fellas but if I sell them pretty good I'll get more materile so that others can have one as well,I've had this one for more then 5 years and it holds up great unlike the tusk my friend has had nothing but problems with and they cost like $60 on eBay but yeah the one you guys will get will be new and looking good,I know how big a pain it can be splitting cases trust me I've been there,I've splitted over 100 cases in my life and know how invaluable these tools are,so any one looking just pm me,thanks for looking guys.

@prime laughs yeah lol that's not the first I've herd that buddy,but I don't see making one because you can get them off of eBay for like $12 shipped but what I could try is to make them and throw them in with my case splitter tool for a little more that way it's not to bad on shipping huh,and there easy to make all you need is some 27mm traded pipe weld a washer to the top then weld a nut to that then bammm done paint it up and you ready to go.