Case Re-Seal I'm working on.

JonS

Mar 27, 2010
Doing this for my buddy. We did a leakdown test and found a leak under the reed cage where the base gasket meets.

.30 over, ported stock bore, vito's 3 mil stroker, toomey b1 exhaust. should run pretty good.

DSCN3811.jpg

we do not know who ported the jug. does this look like a home port job or a builders work? it ran like a bat out of hell though before the 3 mil install.

DSCN3812.jpg

DSCN3814.jpg

the blaster it will reside in. 96 frame pieces together from others. john deere green frame and tank/nose cover (LOL)

DSCN3815.jpg

DSCN3816.jpg

the chrome +4 swinger and AWK brake setup came from mmajays part out last year too. lol

I:I

Last edited:
btw, i very lightly tapped with that hammer. don't get bent out of shape. i couldn't find my rubber mallet. :p

Very nice work. I like how it looks with that shade of green.
yeah, he did that in a hurry. if he would have prepped it a lil better it would be a much better job.

It's ok, we'll forgive you this one trespass because I see a leakdown tester in the background!:D I:I

thank you sir. i am grateful lol. it is a SLICKERTHANME tester too. lol

I would think a builder would put a lil bit more of a polish on it. Hell if it runs good I guess it doesn't matter who did it.I:I

it did run like crazy. with those damn balloons on the back he walks me down in 5th and 6th gear. stock carb jetted versus my kor...kind of a let down, but i blame my 18's. lol

Last edited:
it did run like crazy. with those damn balloons on the back he walks me down in 5th and 6th gear. stock carb jetted versus my kor...kind of a let down, but i blame my 18's. lol

I'll take 18's over 22's. I love the acceleration! I bet you pull on him in the twistys!:D

got her running finally. here's a sound test. the toomey sounds so much more badass with a stroker.

Last edited by a moderator: