Carbuerator.

1 thing after another. I put a new plug in and she started up fine. rode it for like 10 min. put it on the trailer was gonna go to the woods started it to make sure she was gonna start ran for a few seconds then heard a loud bang and the motor is now seized! where do i start. Thanks for all the help

Bummer. Now you tear it down and start over. Before doing so, it would be damn smart to do a leakdown test so you can fix any other airleaks before blowing up the next one.

Took it all apart and half the piston on the one side is shattered. there is metal all in the engine.. any idea what caused this Anyone got a used piston?

Took it all apart and half the piston on the one side is shattered. there is metal all in the engine.. any idea what caused this Anyone got a used piston?

you just shatered a pistion sont know what size you need how much your gana have to get it bored over and your asking about pistions and a used one yet im a strong beleiver myself in not buying used pistions but thats me

no used pistons. need to do a full top end rebuild and if it was mine i would split the cases to get the crank chamber as clean as humanly possible

you still need to have it measured to see what size piston you need. i wouldn't trust puttin the same size in without measuring after my last piston exploded. just a good precautionary measure.

just take it to a shop they will mesure it and tell you if you need a new bore witch if the pistion shatter i could see it def needing one