CT
Mods:
full FMF
kn filter running with lid with uni vents
boysen reeds
1 mil over
port and polish
290 main jet Connecticut area

we were riding running some drags then it started doing this was worse but changed plug and got a bit better its like a hesitation tors is deleted i feel as if it sucked a petal

before we rode i lubed his throttle with lubricant from walmart also he removed airbox mid ride could this make any effect?

we are letting it sit overnight because his quad is mad weird let it sit start it and it runs fine also we were running dry conditions no water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMO41F8bamU

also anyone who followed banshee thread it seized bore and port and polish to be coming soon

We did put the lid on. We gonna start it later today and see if its fine. If not we are going to clean and inspect carb and the reeds.

Found the issue. Has happened before too. Sometimes his quad doesn't like the K&N air filter. Threw a uni on runs fine.

ill try to break this down so it easy to understand his quad is mad weird sometimes it runs with KN filter sometimes it doesnt midride it decided it didnt want kn anymore so we parked it we switched to moose filter and now it is fine

Temperature plays a role in what size main jet is needed, which could have something to do with the wheeler running "weird" at different times ! Also that hesitation is most likely being caused by a lean mixture ... I would throw in a size or 2 bigger main and see if that helps.

Temperature, humidity and elevation will affect jetting especially if you are running close to the limit on jetting.

If there is also even a small air leak the problem will be pronounced.