can somone in the states help me out

ihcguy

Mar 15, 2013
Ontario Canada
hey guys i am planning on sending my rm and blaster topends to ken along with the heads only problem is its 175 in duty to bring back across the border with shipping so if anyone is in buffalo that is willing to help me out that would be great lmk

hey guys i am planning on sending my rm and blaster topends to ken along with the heads only problem is its 175 in duty to bring back across the border with shipping so if anyone is in buffalo that is willing to help me out that would be great lmk

i live in upstate ny..close the canada border.maybe we can work something out where you use my address for shipping and you drive across the border to ship/pick back up.. just an idea,i thought i'd throw it out there for you.

Used to get caught ... but found out you only get caught if the value of the item+shipping is more then 80usd its gets taken to customs ,han't got caught in 3 yrs since i started telling the seller to mark the value of the item as $5-10

i got a guy now all i need to do is get everything ready and i talked to my boss today his brother has a drop box in the states might be getting it from there