Can I use these parts with a Weisco crank?

There are plenty of options out there. If you are a weekend warrior and just like to ride and are happy with your power than a stock rebuilt (or after market) crank will do you perfectly. If you are trying to add some hp here and add some hp there. Than you may want to look into stroker cranks and or long rods.

No matter which way you go on the crank, be sure to use KOYO bearings..

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon
Sorry I haven't replied in a while,had family things going on but im back at it again...
Yes,I wanna keep the engine the way it is and don't want anymore power out of it..I might add a pipe and reeds down the road but thats about it...
The new cases showed up from Ebay and both are in perfect shape,got them for $72.00 shipped which I think is a good price..

..All I have left is buying a crank,bearings and right crank seal as I have all the other ones from the seal kit I bought...Sold a 1999 Suzuki JR50 and just dropped the money off at the bank so i'll be ordering the rest of the parts tonight..This has been a little stressful and thanks to everyone for the help/advice.And yes,i'll be sure to get KOYO bearings ..Didn't know but now I do :) ..

Reactions: speedyslyder
Got a good deal on a used but perfect shape OEM 2004 Yamaha Blaster crank,has zero play in the connecting rod bearing..Got it for $60.00 so that helped alot lol...Also ordered the top end gaskets so all thats left is crank bearings and crank seals but,I have a question lol..Im sure they are but gotta ask first,are the Hot Rods bearings good?I can get the Hot Rods crank bearings with crank seals for $52.50..Everything is OEM spec so they fit the stock OEM Blaster crank correct?