Calling ALL NY Riders

EZRider76

Feb 23, 2012
WNY
I've created a group (when I first started) for Upstate NY riders. If you're from NY (anywhere), join up the group please and get your NY Buds to join up too. I know there is another forum for WNY Riders too, but I check this one more often and would like to get some rides going. Hit it up and give a shout out so we know you're there.

Ez when you get your ride together hit me up. My son and I will meet you at Tall Pines and you can show us around. We try to get out every weekend.

Ez when you get your ride together hit me up. My son and I will meet you at Tall Pines and you can show us around. We try to get out every weekend.

I'm pretty much always willing to ride. I'm not really looking to put "a ride" together, just to get a gathering of riders in the general vicinity. Putting some rides together would just be a plus of everyone coming together.

As for going to Tall Pines, my Blaster is just about tuned in and ready...just gotta get my carb tuned. However, I've always got the Outty ready and willing to go. Just have to plan something about a week in advance, so I can get ahold of some of my local friends and we can get a group.

Just race. I haven't trail rode my blaster yet. I want to, but it would be unfair, cause my mom has to bring me, and she has nothin to ride.

Lol...yeah, that's a tough one. I would be willing to let borrow my outty if ya ever made it up this far...she would be easier on it than me, that is for sure...not that I beat on it, but I do play hard on it at times. there is always options of renting one for the day near most bigger parks, ya just have to look into it.