call of duty 5

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
I play xbox 360 and whenever im online i play headquarters and team deathmatch and there are always people in clans playing and dominating so im thinking blasterforum should have their own clan on live just for fun. i was thinking that the clan tag would bf.c my gamer tag is tagger528
anybody on this website is free to join. just post your gamertag on this thread so i know who you are

i play on PS3 my gamertag is calcium12 ->except my mom broke my ps3 (well actually i dont know i havent turned it on yet) i would post pics except i dont know how send me a pm to tell me how to post pics and ill send them to you of my smashed ps3

i play ps3!! and am addicted to cod4..cant wait for cod6!! my online name is seanor2k9,add me if ye want and we'll have a session of cod4 or 5.!!

NO!!! i knocked my 360 over and it put a scratch bigger than sh*t in it and now it wont work! FML

its easier to do it at blockbuster...at the store...walmart err whatever will only exchange the game for a nother one if its been open, unless you know someone who can shrinkwrap it back to never opened condition...;)