Anyone have a xbox 360 on here?

blasterman17

Jul 27, 2010
Chickamauga Ga
Hey if you have a xbox 360 and want to add me my gamertag is zerofactor17 on xbox live. I play mostly FPS games such as Halo, Call of Duty, stuff like that. So just send me a request and say that you are from blasterforum and I will accept it. Thanks Guys hope to pawn i mean play with you guys somedayI:I

REACH sucks the biggest well u know. they might as well call it call of reach, i guess they wanted to get into the cod crowd well they did. my gt is soa noscope if ya wanna add me

i just bought halo reach last night and absolutely hated the campaign. i ended up spending $40 on top of the $60 for the game, just so i could get live back and actually like the game and not feel like i wasted that much money lol

i just bought halo reach last night and absolutely hated the campaign. i ended up spending $40 on top of the $60 for the game, just so i could get live back and actually like the game and not feel like i wasted that much money lol

If you played the whole halo series you would know that it would suck because its pretty much ending the whole series with everyone dying. The only thing good about it is that it has forge world and online multiplayer!.

yeah man i beat all the other ones and loved multiplayer on 3, so i figured this one would be cool but i got bored enough on the 1st mission to not want to play the campaign anymore. but multiplayer is pretty sick

I just went out and bought a second hand 360 elite so I'm back on live. As of right now the only thing I ahve is reach, debating picking up MW2, but I have it on the PC and with black ops coming out in a couple months IDK if I will or not. Anyways my Gamertag is Bigbird8960, add away, I'm always looking for people to group together with and have a good time, maybe pwn some noobs along the way.

really, i have an email saying the new price is $59.99/year, $24.99/3 months, and $9.99/month. ya it will increase nov 1.