caliper bolts

i had that saved at one point from norman420 himself
best i can tell without tearing one of my calipers off is it is an m8 bolt, it has a 12mm socket head, and most things on these bikes use the 1.25 thread, and it appears to be 25mm long, although with normnans spindles it was required to use 1 washer between the spindle plate and caliper bracket to acheive the proper spacing, and it cannot be too long and stick thru the bracket more than a thread or 2, so washers under the head may be an option for you to achieve the correct fit ?

if i were you i'd grab 3 single bolts...m8 - 1.25 x 20, 25 and 30 mm's
and 4 corresponding metric washers
and see which one your setup requires, then go back and get the others needed to complete your bolt on

i had that saved at one point from norman420 himself
best i can tell without tearing one of my calipers off is it is an m8 bolt, it has a 12mm socket head, and most things on these bikes use the 1.25 thread, and it appears to be 25mm long, although with normnans spindles it was required to use 1 washer between the spindle plate and caliper bracket to acheive the proper spacing, and it cannot be too long and stick thru the bracket more than a thread or 2, so washers under the head may be an option for you to achieve the correct fit ?

if i were you i'd grab 3 single bolts...m8 - 1.25 x 20, 25 and 30 mm's
and 4 corresponding metric washers
and see which one your setup requires, then go back and get the others needed to complete your bolt on
great thanks i did a little research after posting this and found this part number 95817-08014-00 whicj is for the 2004 blaster im sure it will work measuring 8mm x 14 mm also package is shipped thanks again bud