Buying new tires

Woater101

May 11, 2009
Hey there,
My names Bryan, i just bought a 2006 SE Blaster last weekend and it is so bad! My first 4 wheeler and its off the chain, I broke the seal on my tire and am currently ordering some new ones online. I was looking at some 18' maxxis - i have 21's on it now, will i have to change the gearing or anything like that? Any suggestions/advice would be helpful :)

get 20's 18's dont give any ground clearance and you need to regear if you get 20's stock gearing is perfecto..

i got 20" itp holeshots and they work great but i want to try 18" holeshots ive never had maxxis so i dunno good luck

i was thinking about 22/11/8 does ne one know how that would work out i sat them beside the bike today and the clearence was fine wondering if the trans and cluches would handle a bigger tire

Trans and clutch will handle bigger tires just fine. The Blaster Banshee R6 and R1 basically have the same clutch. My R1 has 180hp and gets abused like a redheaded stepchild in the candy isle and walmart and it stands up fine.

Go down 1 tooth in the front if you want to run 22's and keep about the same gearing.

awsome i was hesatating on getting them but i recken ill go back and get them now they only came in the 22/11/8 they r the carlile trail pros i know its not a tire most people run on here but i do serious trail riding and dont like to get stuck