busco beach trip 2010

i dont remember how to strait up post vids on here, so im just throwing up links..sorry for being lazy. lol. 3 vids of me jumping my kx at busco, with AWK as camera man, and the drag race is paul (alky4mill) on here racing a 250r on alky that redlighted and still got outrun. This race took place sometime between 12am and 3am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys this sounds awsome i wish i could go but its to far of a drive. anyways i thought if i couldnt be there i should help maybe with the banner
so here is my try kinda like awks but a little different
295seue.jpg
I:II:I

holy chit guys what a great time! except the dammmm heat lol
it was really great meating and seeing everybodys bikes in person...
cant wait for next year!

She was a tad shaken up about that because she thought it was you driving lol
He almost kissed the rail literally right in front of us!
PB didn't flinch though B)

i bet you didnt flinch, but i bet you secretly slipped into the bathroom to throw away underwear, lol:p

Well I am still recovering from this trip.All I want to do is sleep my ass off.lol This trip was a blast,not only did I get to meet all the bf bros but got to meet all the great peeps on e2s also.By far one of the sweetest riding trips that I have been on.Scott,Joey,Craig,Dayton,Kyle,Marc,James,Jay,Paulie,Joe,Nick,Nelson,Matt etc etc I am sure I am missing a few.lol all are stand up guys and all are good peeps.I had a blast hanging with you all.For the record us blaster guys rode our asses off and were gone riding most of the trip.It was a blast..I have some pics to put out there,just too lazy to sit and upload them right now.I have some vids also but they need to be converted to digital before I post them up.I have a bunch of vids of the drag blasty and that baby rips.Marc is missing a spark plug,somehow it got thrown out into the field and went missing.lol haha Can't wait till next year.Kyle them spiedies are the shiznit bro,I enjoyed them alot and already want more.lol Joe,s mom hooked me up and cooked us a nice home made pasta dinner before we set sail to mass from Pa and that hit the spot.I wish I took a plate with me when I was thinking about more at 3 a.m. lol I am sure I am missing a ton of info but this thread is not going to die for awhile.Again had a great time hanging with everyone and glad to help where I could.There was no shortage of parts for blasters there,thats for sure.Craig and Dayton do some kick ass work and lookis insane in person.Great job guys.

I agree with you all the pic should be sent in to Dirtwheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:I

Bout time you chimed in Dual LOL..................

he might have just got home after that longass ride he did lol.....ian thanx for all ur help bro, u had the entire blasty parts building with ya....everything we needed....and thanx to nick again for the shock bolt, u guys rock for sure...literally lol.......C.F.H brotha lol

I agree with you all the pic should be sent in to Dirtwheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:I

Bout time you chimed in Dual LOL..................

lol I just been busy unloading bikes,returning trailer,fixing the tail pipe that came off the durango and catching up on sleep.Plus it's nice to see my boys again,they have been up my ass since I have been home.lol Back to the grind tomorrow.Wish I had another week off.lol

Reactions: blasterfreek30
he might have just got home after that longass ride he did lol.....ian thanx for all ur help bro, u had the entire blasty parts building with ya....everything we needed....and thanx to nick again for the shock bolt, u guys rock for sure...literally lol.......C.F.H brotha lol

Anytime bro.Glad I could help.The trip was long.Took me 21 hrs total to get home and slept the whole next day.Today I have been rushing around trying to get all the errands out of the way.Glad to meet you and your crew too bro.You guys are stand up peeps and had a blast chilling with you guys.Next bf trip at noobers house.lol Thanks brotha

Well I am still recovering from this trip.All I want to do is sleep my ass off.lol This trip was a blast,not only did I get to meet all the bf bros but got to meet all the great peeps on e2s also.By far one of the sweetest riding trips that I have been on.Scott,Joey,Craig,Dayton,Kyle,Marc,James,Jay,Paulie,Joe,Nick,Nelson,Matt etc etc I am sure I am missing a few.lol all are stand up guys and all are good peeps.I had a blast hanging with you all.For the record us blaster guys rode our asses off and were gone riding most of the trip.It was a blast..I have some pics to put out there,just too lazy to sit and upload them right now.I have some vids also but they need to be converted to digital before I post them up.I have a bunch of vids of the drag blasty and that baby rips.Marc is missing a spark plug,somehow it got thrown out into the field and went missing.lol haha Can't wait till next year.Kyle them spiedies are the shiznit bro,I enjoyed them alot and already want more.lol Joe,s mom hooked me up and cooked us a nice home made pasta dinner before we set sail to mass from Pa and that hit the spot.I wish I took a plate with me when I was thinking about more at 3 a.m. lol I am sure I am missing a ton of info but this thread is not going to die for awhile.Again had a great time hanging with everyone and glad to help where I could.There was no shortage of parts for blasters there,thats for sure.Craig and Dayton do some kick ass work and lookis insane in person.Great job guys.

marcs spark plug...bahahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahahaaaaa.....i wish that was on vid, lmao....good times good times

havent been around for awhile but was down at busco myself and got to meet some of you guys freek,dualstroke,joe you guys where all cool.got some ideas for my bike thanks to you fellas.i had a blast down there and i know everyone did the same.got toget w/ some of the jersey guys and ride down by morphs place its a good time.it was nice hanging w/ you guys i will try to get on little more often.

marcs spark plug...bahahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahahaaaaa.....i wish that was on vid, lmao....good times good times

lol Good times for sure.I was going to qutoe your other response earlier in the thread but this thread is too long for me to go search.lol Just took me qutie awhile to read it all.I am still dreaming this place up in my sleep.Next year I am staying longer,maybe even a week.3 1/2 days flew by and then the drags wree sweet but dragged me down trying to stay awake watching them.lol

lol I just been busy unloading bikes,returning trailer,fixing the tail pipe that came off the durango and catching up on sleep.Plus it's nice to see my boys again,they have been up my ass since I have been home.lol Back to the grind tomorrow.Wish I had another week off.lol

I hear you bro we are still cleaning out the truck.... I had to go back to work Monday morning......

I need another week off to recover myself......

I didnt get to sleep Saturday night till around 5 in the morning when the drags ended I was in the second to last race, then got up at 8:30 sunday to back up and then got out of there at 10 in the morning and then the drive home took 12 hours. Got caught in a nasty thunder storm with 70 MPH winds and pouring rain even heard my first emergency broadcast over the radio it scared the sh*t out of the wife LOL. A dam tree fell over on 95 and had it closed to one lane and got stuck in 2 and 1/2 hours of traffic....

havent been around for awhile but was down at busco myself and got to meet some of you guys freek,dualstroke,joe you guys where all cool.got some ideas for my bike thanks to you fellas.i had a blast down there and i know everyone did the same.got toget w/ some of the jersey guys and ride down by morphs place its a good time.it was nice hanging w/ you guys i will try to get on little more often.

Good to meet you alos Jay.I am sure you stayed up the whole trip home cause my man little chris can talk your ear off.lol He is one cool dude for a ten year old.He liked the sticker on Nick's bike that says "I love Boobies" he even came back to show Jimmys son the sticker.He was in his glory with that sticker.Chris had a great shirt on also that said " how do I play video games all day when I'min school 8 hrs a day" lol priceless.My kid would love that shirt as I think most kids would.haha Hope to see you agin soon Jay.

the Blaster forum pic is an epic one that is hard to get. all you guy's sitting in one spot with all that playground and yall sat still long enough for a pic,lol!!
the E2S pics are good as well, but we were a mess, not everyone was sitting on the bikes at one time. everyone running around like some out of control kindergardeners,hahaa!! it was fun though, some of E2S guy's are too ugly to be in a pic anyway. especially me,lol:eek: