busco beach trip 2010

busco beach is in goldsboro, north carolina, and is open to all 24/7/365,
if there is nobody at the office, you just call the number posted there and they will come let you in, they live right down the street, the owners are very nice peeps,
i went to the office for air in my tire and meet the hew jewsey boys, and the man said "oh, i already know you" hahahaaaaa he was there and saw dually and i crash, and me doin my best superman impression

Great pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWK I love the pic of me and the old lady passed out in the tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noober thanks for the vid of my one of my drag races and it was a biotch keeping the front end down on the CR.

I didnt get the Blaster done for the trip but it was great meeting all of you guys and putting faces to the screen names....

You all had some sweet Blasters I would love to call my own.

Cant wait till next year for the trip I will have the Blaster and be able to be in the Blaster line up.....

But all in all it was the best trip I have ever been on the only better ones are to come at the follwing Busco trips...... It is a riders paradise for sure......

I will but up a link to this thread on E2S for all those guys to see.......

Busco beach is in Goldsboro N.C. off of highway 117 it is 1800 acres of greatness!!!!!!!

lol, its fioz600r and his new wife, never got introduced to her so i dont know her name but the dog was trying to get me outside the bathrooms one morning lol

You better watch out for that glorified cat noober LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little bastered ripped a nice hole in the bottom of our tent to sneak out of LOL..............

You better watch out for that glorified cat noober LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little bastered ripped a nice hole in the bottom of our tent to sneak out of LOL..............

lmfao dude I:I it was relentless so ur lady jerked the leash and the dog kinda flew in the air and hit another girl in the leg hahahahah i about died laughin :D :D

we paid $75 for thursday morn till monday morn, but pulled out on sunday, right before 10am checkout, so we each got $15 back
that was for riding privilages, and a water/electric campsite, primative campsites will be less???

I can't count the times I've been on my fingers and toes and haven't seen everything. :-/

It's not as much fun to ride the trails on an event weekend but it's more fun at the strip and the motorcross track because of all the folks there.

Event weekends are always REALLY crowded. If you go during the middle of the week you can explore the backwoods a little more without worrying about getting run over by a madman coming headon on the trail at 90 mph.

Was there anyone in the front pond (left side beside the office as you're coming into the park down the long sand embankment) while yall were down there? It's the primo spot to ride water wheelies. Not on the blaster of course...

1272989453-2.jpg

I can't count the times I've been on my fingers and toes and haven't seen everything. :-/

It's not as much fun to ride the trails on an event weekend but it's more fun at the strip and the motorcross track because of all the folks there.

Event weekends are always REALLY crowded. If you go during the middle of the week you can explore the backwoods a little more without worrying about getting run over by a madman coming headon on the trail at 90 mph.

Was there anyone in the front pond (left side beside the office as you're coming into the park down the long sand embankment) while yall were down there? It's the primo spot to ride water wheelies. Not on the blaster of course...

1272989453-2.jpg

nope i saw some guys playin in that mud hole but i was the only one to get into the mud pits and that was on the 305's machine wich was the only 4x4 in our entire group. being able to take a sport quad and a mud quad would be awesome, get to enjoy it alllll.

1256955123.jpg

:) I got both this time... I'm going down sometime in September so it's cooler. I'm also going to show up next year for the E2S/BF weekend if I have to drive my quad all the way to goldsboro. I want to be in the banner picture :-(

i ahve had a few guys ask me to post everything i have so here is more lol.... i dont know who or what any of these are im jsut posting what i saw lol I:I

again just click the pick to watch the vid, they are good quality not blury..