bullshit or truth

sillykid

Oct 11, 2009
North Jersey
What is the ring gap after it was honed. What bore size is it. What dose it measure now in mm. Did you bore gauge the intake bridge at the bottom of the port. Becarfull selling a blaster cylinder. You just cant hone them. They wear the intake ports hard. Not saying anything bad about you it takes 8 grand in tools to know.. I buy these all the time and know them well. Your going to piss someone off by just honing it out honing takes more cylinder wall off as you do it ending up with more ring gap..Ebay has changed on this kind of stuff. Cant sell garbage anymore. Buyers get there cash back fast if it is bad. Good luck just tryin to help....

got this from a guy loooking at my cylinder on ebay

Agreed ^
You should have told him, if your not interested, dont email me. Ive never had a problem with mt cylinders that have been honed. There not taking metal off, and if they are its so little it wont matter. Honing is just to clean up the cylinder wall as you already know. I think its bullshit.

i told him that i have had cylinders honed for years with no problem and that it doesn not affect what you are saying it is simply cleaning the cylinder