Bugging me

LiftErUpTV

Aug 4, 2012
NWA
This is a dilemma that has been bugging me for awhile.

I have a friend, Devin, He had a 2001 Blaster, the first day he got it, he blew it up. You know just your standerd, cant ride a 2stroke, and probably doesnt mix gas right. He says, "When I bought it, It already had a crack in the block" He couldn't point this crack out to me, also, what the hell is a block. Is he referring to the top end. I just think he cant ride and he always makes excuses for everything... He also rides a raptor, not to well though. I just want to know what probably happened, I think he dicked his piston, but you never know...

The best thing to do is read up on here. You will know how to check your engine out to see what damage as been done. The first thing is a compression test.

My first port of call would be a leak down test to see why it happned, and where the leak was.

You can check the condition of the piston, by removing the pipe and looking up the exhaust port.

My first thought would be why do you hang out with a dude you cant stand?

My second thought if hes such a douche would be wtf cares?

And third with the little amount of info youve provided its hard to say why it blew up with no diagnostics done to it go find out what did or didnt happen.