brute force

thanks franken blaster.. glad there are a few people watching. lol

here are some more pics since i know everyone likes pics!!

full dynatek cdi and coil setup

Untitled_zpsdc228d3b.jpg

uni filter to compliment all the extra airflow, the stock air filter fell appart when we removed it. we also took out a restrictive metal screen that was in there. may or may not help but we took it out.

photobucket-37786-1348014428166_zps05fac130.jpg
yep you are really bumping the benjermin's in that build

thanks franken blaster.. glad there are a few people watching. lol

here are some more pics since i know everyone likes pics!!

full dynatek cdi and coil setup

Untitled_zpsdc228d3b.jpg

uni filter to compliment all the extra airflow, the stock air filter fell appart when we removed it. we also took out a restrictive metal screen that was in there. may or may not help but we took it out.

photobucket-37786-1348014428166_zps05fac130.jpg

that brute is gonna haul ass the stock brute is about too fast for me my neibor used to have one and he hit 85 going down my road

what compression you running?

i built both a 700 prairie and 750 brute at the same time and ran 11.5:1 in both thinking the oem comp was like 9.6:1 or so just to ive them a bit more pep.. OH HELL did it give them the "pep"! the 700 was to much of a hand full after the snorkels and carb tuning, so we sold it to my cousin:D

snap wheelies an reverse wheelies were just a blip of the throttle away!

on the up side, it could outrun any harly we could find at a half mileI:I

its 11.5:1 compression so it should be a full of brute force. this thing will also be getting a oil cooler, a rad relocation, and snorkles. all in due time i guess...

Im stuck at work but my brother has been peckin away at this.. i was waiting on some pilot jets and luckily the showed up the day after i left..lol. anyway he has been able to get the full hmf exhaust puton. He was also able to relocate the radiator, put the clutch back together, finish the carbs up, and says he got it running. Says it sounds BEAST!!

photobucket-9439-1351012606297.jpg

Lets not forget the plastic

photobucket-45256-1351012619079.jpg

we did get it running and it sounds badass! he is still trying to install the custom 3" snorkle and route the radiator hoses. ill get some vids asap. watch out mmajay!! lol