brute force

im dreading putting the 4 stroke motor together. we are just waiting for the timing chains and tensioners and lower rod bearings to come in to start assembly. hopefully everything goes well...

jay you dont want none of this... lol

tires are mounted on the rims

photobucket-16022-1345923991311.jpg

thanks for the compliments guys!

i been out playin with the brute tonight. seems like the wheel spacers that high lifter sold us dont work. not quite the right size. we did get most all the timing and oil pump chains and tensioners installed though as well as the new rod bearings. now i need to find a torq wrench that will fit in there to get them snug and go get the new valve springs installed so we can put the heads on. we went ahead and put the front tires on to see how it looked. 16 1/2 inches of clearance!!

photobucket-41299-1346038539279.jpg

ran into some problems... the pw clearance is to large and i caught in when i was doin the ring end gaps. looks like we will need to send them to millinium for a strip and replate of the nikasil.

i think we are going to stick with an oem belt for now. seems to be some controversey on the belts but oem seems to hold up pretty well. whats your preference?

i think we are going to stick with an oem belt for now. seems to be some controversey on the belts but oem seems to hold up pretty well. whats your preference?

well i dont know mutch about belts because its ben a while synce iv had a belt driven in about 2 yrs but if its like anything else you get what you pay for and it being a brute force if you keep runing that stock one expect that with all the mods that it wont be long befor it starts slipping

Last edited:
i did some research and some guys stick with the stock belt but if we have trouble ill be sure to post here and get a more expensive one. the cylinders should be back on friday with fresh nikasil and i should be ready to finish putting the motor together once i get home. hopefully this machine will make it to busco, but it will be pushing it. mainly my brother is pushing it. i just ordered some diff and output shaft seals. well see what happens i guess...

thanks franken blaster.. glad there are a few people watching. lol

here are some more pics since i know everyone likes pics!!

full dynatek cdi and coil setup

Untitled_zpsdc228d3b.jpg

uni filter to compliment all the extra airflow, the stock air filter fell appart when we removed it. we also took out a restrictive metal screen that was in there. may or may not help but we took it out.

photobucket-37786-1348014428166_zps05fac130.jpg