Brand new and need advice

yamaharacer17

Jan 10, 2009
I currently ride a yz250f yes its a dirtbike, but at least its a yamaha. And I have been trying to get a qaud for awhile. I came across a guy on craigslist who is gonna trade me his 04 yamaha blaster, for my bike 02 yz250f. Tell me what you guys think of the blaster. and if its worth it ???

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/984689269.html

that is a good looking blaster, other than the ugly ass red tires, but it is not gonna be as quick as ur 250f but u can mod the hell outtta it to make it fly, beings that its an 05 its got hydro brakes all around which is a huge plus, 88 to 02 had mechanical brakes which sucked. the blaster is an easy to work on, cheap on parts, and never gets old riding, IMO id say go for it!

thank for the reply he jsut called and said he would pitch 150 dollars for some new tires, I aslo thought they were ugly.

Whats the best place to look for parts. in this case tires. and how about bars are they hard to swap out, i hate stock bars

im going to post the same thing again. dont delete it this time untill he reads it. And he sees how much he is getting screwed over. IF YOU DO THIS YOU ARE RETARDED. im going to take the bad words out because i dont want to hurt someones feelings this time. think about this for like 2 secs, ok maybe three. You can mod it to make it really fast. Jesus, for how much? certainly not for 150 dollars. Ill make the same offer to you too that i did in the last post. Ill give you 700 for your 250f, because thats what you are doing. but if you want to do that for real, im game:)

many lulz will develop if you do this, for real. come back and tell us what you think.

cant say that i have, and this isnt the thread to talk about that,but if the guy wants to go from a bike to quad, he must not want to ride a bike anymore for what ever reason, he wanted opinions on the blaster i gave it to him, ur opinion is that he is a "f*cking retard" for doin this...good way to welcome new members, now how bout we get back on topic!!

For one, it don't matter how much faster the 250f is. If he wants a quad then he wants a quad. For two, that quad is worth far more than the 700 your offering him for his bike. Not to mention the guy is throwing in 150. Third and most important, just because everyone is entitled to there own opinion does not mean its ok to be a jerk.

i traded ... dude gave me 400 $... i needed some cash and i still got nice ride... got some plans for this blaster

Youll have way more fun with that Blaster then you ever did with that bike lol. Tires are definitely needed though. idk about red tires. have fun and let us know what you mod next :-D