Boysen Rad Valve Yes Or No

dnoftz

Aug 9, 2011
Fremont OH
Looking at buying a Boysen Rad Valve. Is this a good investment or is it a wast of money?

Also I have lots of extra OEM Reed Cages would it do the same thing if I grind it out like porting it?

Thanks for the info.

i have a blaster with the boyesen rad valve and 2 with v force

with the boyesen it feels more like topend power sorta like a powerband not much power down low on my blaster mostly top with it, and i have the fmf sst pipe on it with 28mm keihn carb

the v force stage 2 and 3 run about the same power and throttle response wise the power is more all around power with v force

Looking at the Rad Valve I was wondering about using a bigger than factory carb with one. Do they make different intake tubes for bigger carbs or what.

Rad valve is poo unless you drag. Actually provides less power than the stocker with boyson dual stage reeds until you hit that high rpm range. Vforce 3's are better all around over the stock and only falls a little short on the rad valve at those top rpms. There's a dyno on the forum somewhere that shows a comparison between them.

Oh and oogity boogity, rawrr, this post is posessed 8-|

My rad valve gives a lil more crisp response but its ported so idk how the regular ones run. Id get it ported for what your going to pay in just reeds.

Boyesen rad valve with carbon fiber pro reeds.Best on the market.High end and mid end half to do with the spacing of the reed cage.