Bought another banshee today maybe make a dragster?

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
Well i found a banshee on craigslist and the price was certainly right ($450) so i pounced and now there is another power house in the garage. The top end is totally blown on this one, i havent gotten into it yet but neither side is pushing any compression. Its got some aftermarket goodies and overall for an 89 its not in terrible shape.

Im debating on keeping it originally i wanted to but after i got it home and looked at all the projects i got going i just dont know if i need another one, and i have a banshee so im not totally against fixing to sell or parting it out.

Friggin great deal for $450 and also in the deal i got 2 traxxas tmaxx trucks with an extra NEW 3.3 motor and an extra 2.5 motor and a sh*t ton of other extra parts. Basically this is to date the best damn deal ive managed to get on good old craigslist.

PICS!!!!
DSC01448.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

Nice Deal And Nice Price ! , Its a J Arm Shee too
yea alot of people dont like the j arm personally i think cosmetically it looks a lot better might not have all the strength but looks good and its something different.

Im going to take some pics of the tmaxx trucks and post them, im almost more excited about them cuz they got parts i can use on my nitro trucks.

Yeah I kind of skipped that part at first , but nice score on the nitro as well , my bro got into those and built some sweet ones , And I like the J arm as well for Cosmetics for Drag And Clean trail shee's !

SWEET DEAL i love shee's also love nitro truck's car's truggy's buggy's i have a hpi savage 25 with the hpi racing k5.9 3 speed tranny adjustable shocks hardened dogbone's stocker wheels best traction by far you get stuck pin it all of a sudden they boloon and you ripping up the hill again and a losi truggy with adjustable shocks stronger dogbones stocker wheels wasp .26 single speed tranny. sadly i have been trying to sell these so i can buy parts but no luck yet