bot a blaster, came with fast parts for install.. please help :)

I relooked at your mods list. the only thing I see there that would require a bigger jet is the exhaust. lets look at other things that will enter this equation. Are you using a foam filter? Is your air box lid still on? what is your temp and elevation?

I relooked at your mods list. the only thing I see there that would require a bigger jet is the exhaust. lets look at other things that will enter this equation. Are you using a foam filter? Is your air box lid still on? what is your temp and elevation?

Sorry guys, been busy and didnt get a chance to check it out this past weekend. Heading up north this coming weekend so its gonna be a little bit.

Hey guys, sorry its been a while. So we worked on quad again. Leak down test showed to have a gradual leak but one that i would have said nothing to worry about but since it was mentioned to have zero. I went abead and did another gasket under the jug using permatex. No leak now. Found the problem through the process. That stupid v-force cage sucks!!! Two of the reeds had come loose and we could not get the cage to fit in there with out having seal issues.. $100'dollars of crap product. So we took that out and put stock reed cage/reeds in runs very well... Lift front end up easily in third gear with me on tank. Can get it up a little in forth as well. That tors system thingy seems to be giving us some issues now. Keeping killing the motor. Im going to eliminate that soon. Also ended up going back to the stock jet size which was #230 my jet kit starts at #290 so i think ill buy some jets in the range between and see if we can tune it a little better... Still some hesitation and powerband sometimes wont kick in.

Jet kits suck, only use genuine jets.

Be wary using the stock #230 main jet, if you have an aftermarket pipe it will not be large enough.

Did you do a plug chop to confirm your jetting?

Jet kits suck, only use genuine jets.

Be wary using the stock #230 main jet, if you have an aftermarket pipe it will not be large enough.

Did you do a plug chop to confirm your jetting?

Ya did the plug chop... A few times im glad plugs are cheap ;) we have some tunning still to do, but im going to wait till i get some better jets.

That stupid v-force cage sucks!!! Two of the reeds had come loose and we could not get the cage to fit in there with out having seal issues.. $100'dollars of crap product. So we took that out and put stock reed cage/reeds in runs very well... .

Vforce reeds work great. You did something incorrectly .

hey guys, we have this quad running great. only thing we are stuck on right now is a bog or hesitation sometimes when we give it throttle.

how much importance do you put on the plug chop results? last results was black with a little brown so we made it a tad leaner with the needle but still have the bog. any thoughts?

The needle in that kit is only good enough to bang into a door frame and hang your hat on!

The stock needle with the clip on middle slot works well for most pipes with the exception of a DMC which loves it richer!

The jets are possibly not genuine!

Wash the Filters out and apply filter oil to them, times have changed when you just chuck any oil on them and squeeze them out!
I thought it was for your keys? lol

Did you do a WOT plug chop or half throttle plug chop? A WOT plug chop isn't going to tell you anything about where your needle needs to be. Where is the bog/hesitation at in the throttle range?

Did you do a WOT plug chop or half throttle plug chop? A WOT plug chop isn't going to tell you anything about where your needle needs to be. Where is the bog/hesitation at in the throttle range?

The bog is in the beginning of throttle.