Boost Bottle?

Just another recipe for an air leak.

No apparent benefits for a single cylinder 2 stroke.

Money better spent on Maxima 927.

They are pure hokum. If you read the "theory of operation" on that item's page, the first question you should ask yourself is, "how the air-fuel mixture will get in there in the first place with only one entrance/exit for the thing on a single cylinder application?" Fact is, I had one on my banshee (got it that way) connected across the two intake manifolds and my low end throttle response improved noticeably when I took it off.

:confused: :) :) :) :(

Used with purple powerband and this >http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121299549040?lpid=82 3X Powwa !! :rolleyes:
Rumours have it that a gold model is due for release, it has every second turbo vane reversed and the rotor fixed.

Excellent for restricting flow and covering up an air leak problem.

The only drawback is that it must be used with a Golden power band which has been recalled from sale as they may break when stretched to the longest mounting point.

New boost bottles are now being released with a half inch hole drilled in them so that they can be fitted to compensate for lack of airflow from a dirty air filter.

Both units are highly recommended by RAG Engineering.

:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumours have it that a gold model is due for release, it has every second turbo vane reversed and the rotor fixed.

Excellent for restricting flow and covering up an air leak problem.

The only drawback is that it must be used with a Golden power band which has been recalled from sale as they may break when stretched to the longest mounting point.

New boost bottles are now being released with a half inch hole drilled in them so that they can be fitted to compensate for lack of airflow from a dirty air filter.

Both units are highly recommended by RAG Engineering.

:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

That sh*t's going in my sig.

There has never been any gain to be seen on a boost bottle, on any dyno, on any application that I've ever seen and I've been at this mess for over a decade.

The only boost bottle that's good is the one that's blue with an orange label.

Reactions: Herpderplol