Bogging

A

allenduren

Ok i got 02 blster and while riding warmed up and everything wide open it will all sudden start to bog and if let throttle out and push again it will go again why does it do that???
what will help to win race against 400 ex piped . top end he will slowly pull away from me...
please help with bog problem
also has dead spot 2nd goin to third

Its meant to shut off your ignition in case of a wreck. So if you let go of the thumb throttle quickly, it will hit a switch inside the throttle lever box, and kills your ign. (aka bogs) Then when you hit the throttle again, your ok.

SO if you wreck a LOT then dont do anything. haha. But Like was stated, get rid of it, its a pain in the butt and not needed for the most part.

dunno about beating a 400ex, im tryin to do the same, and i cant keep up. Top end he's gonna get ya for a while, too much HP to compete with there. You can make yours beat it, but you better be ready to shell out some $$

d

i have twist throttle and i think your talking about the big thing on the top of the carb also that is already off any ideas?

Nope

Check the DIY section there is a great how to to get rid of the tors.

The 400? Forget it, you can hang with him and he can't lose you. Think what you paid for your ride and what he paid for his.

If your gonna spend uber bucks to beat a 400, just spend the money on a 400.

Get rid of the TORS meanwhile.

A